Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Harry's Pov:

After Ella closed her eyes I walked back down to my office room thing. What am I going to do about Josh? That dickhead doesn't know when to stop does he. I'll just.... I don't know what to do. Whatever I chose to do I am not going to give Ella up. I spent my whole night thinking of what to do.

Ella's Pov:

I woke up having the worst sleep of my life. Memories from last night kept flashing back. I am never going to be safe. I got out of bed changing into jeans and a top and applying some makeup. I wonder what Harry's going to do about Josh? I went to walk out the door when the door opened revealing Niall.

"Hey looks like you are up" he said not bringing back what happened yesterday.

"Yep" I softly said.

"What happened with you and Harry last night?" he questioned.

"Nothing" I shot back.

"Your going to tell me" Niall spat back.

"No! Like I said nothing happened" I exclaimed.

"Oh please the whole castle heard it" he scoffed "your going to te-"

"NIALL!!!" a female voice shouted appearing in the doorway "your scaring the poor girl"

"She's not scared Perrie go do some washing or something" Niall said looking me straight in the eye.

"Come with me Ella" the girl, I'm guessing Perrie said. I started walking towards her when Niall grabbed my arm.

"Sir told me to take her to him" Niall said.

"Well I guess I'll take her then" Perrie said rolling her eyes.

Niall let go and Perrie grabbed my arm pulling me away from Niall. Once we were away she let go.

"Are you a vampire too?" I asked.

"Yeah I am I don't think we have any humans in the castle" Perrie answered.

So I am the only one. That's just great. I cant even talk to a normal person.

We made our way down to wherever Harry was.

"Where are we going" I asked Perrie.

"Harry wants to have breakfast with-" she answered but was interrupted by a voice. Harry's voice to be exact.

"THIS ISN'T WHAT I ASKED FOR" Harry's voice boomed. Next I heard a slap and a female scream which caused me to run into the room. I saw a girl about my age crying holding her cheek. Harry grabbed the girl by the collar of her shirt causing he feet to hang of the ground. I ran over to the scene grabbing Harry's arm.

"Let go!" I demanded hitting his back.

He turned to look at me and his eyes turned dark red. He let go of the girl who fell to the ground and started walking towards me as I backed away. My back hit the wall as he grabbed my wrists in his large hands.

"You shouldn't have done that" he spat harshly. What was he going to do? I was scared.

He pulled me over his shoulder as I just hung there mot wanting to kick and anger him more. We came to a stop in front of a door. The dungeon door. Shit. He opened the door with his key and walked towards the chains that hung on the wall. He threw my onto the wall making me scream in pain as I slide down the wall. He walked towards me.

"Get up" he demanded. I tried to get up but I couldn't.

"I can't" I said my voice hoarse from screaming.

He growled and lifted me up by my hair as I let out another scream.

"Please stop" I cried as he took my shirt off and faced me to the wall.

He hooked the chains onto my wrists and said

"Your going to learn a lesson that I am the ruler and no one stands up to me. Your going to count how many lashes you get with me. If you stuff up we start again go it" he spat again.

I cried even harder. My head was pounding. I didn't even do anything wrong. I was just helping an innocent-

"ARHHH!" I screamed as the first lash on my back came. It hurt so much I wonder how many I am having.

"Do you want to start again?" he shouted.

"One" I said.

"What was that? Do you want to do 20 more?" he shouted.

"ONE" I screamed.

The next one came.

"TWO"

Then the next and next and next.

It wasn't till 20 more he stopped. I was so sore that the pain I was feeling would be worser then a knife stabbing through your heart. I could feel blood dripping down my legs. Blood was also on my face from how hard I bit my lip to reduce pain but never worked.

"Hope you learned your lesson" he spat walking out the doors as I hung sore and dirty all over.

***********************

It wasn't till hours later the door opened and footsteps were heard coming towards my direction.

"Omg are you okay" a British voice said. He unchained me and as soon as I was free I feel to the floor. My feet were numb.

"Harry's such a prick" he muttered picking me up bridle style causing me to scream in pain as he hands were on my back.

"Sorry" he exclaimed "my name is Louis but call me Lou for short"

He walked to the door and up the steps. My eyes started to get heavy and blackness took over.

******************

Louis' Pov:

Her head dropped meaning she must have passed out. Harry was such a dick. I was going to kill him. She was so beautiful. Her clothes were soaked in blood. I tried to control myself from biting her. I headed to the hospital. Once there the Doctor Gemma came running out.

"What happened?!" she exclaimed.

"Harry must have went to far" I said walking in and placing Ella in the hospital bed.

Anne and some other nurses came in and hocked her up to machines. I walked out to go find Harry. I was angry really angry that Harry caused this to a innocent girl.

"HARRY!" I shouted barging into his bedroom to see him lying on his bed. "What the fuck did you do to Ella?"

"Calm down I have a hangover" Harry said rubbing his temples and closing his eyes. "What's wrong with Ella?"

"Nothing just that you put her in a hospital bed" I angrily said.

"No I haven't. I haven't seen Ella all day today" Harry said.

"Yes you have don't you remember lashing Ella out till she is soaked in blood" I spat.

"I didn't" he said.

"Yes you did" I shooted back.

I ran out of the room using vampire speed back to my room.

******************

Ella's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of beeping noises. I realized that I must be in a hospital bed. How did I get here? It felt like someone was holding my hands. I opened my eyes blinded by the lights that shone in my eyes.

Once I recovered I looked over to my side to see a brown, curly haired boy with green eyes.

"Who are you??" I asked.........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay I updated. Took me long enough. Ella lost her memoryL. Harry went to far. He was drunk. So tired but love weekends because I get to sleep in. Follow my twitter- @5Sec0nds0fNarry the o are zeros

Thanks Helena Xxx