Two

We woke up the next morning and we decided to go down to the beach. At the beach we spotted two fit lads one had brown hair and brown eyes and the other had blonde hair and blue eyes.

Danielle's POV
"Omg Reanna them two lads over there are fit." I screamed, I didn't mean to scream it but i just got a bit too excited. Fuck they heard that, they are walking over to us. The lads sat next to us and the one with brown hair sat next to Reanna and the one with blonde hair sat next to me. "Wow you girls are so beautiful" the one with blonde hair said.

Reanna's POV

Omg them 2 lads have just called us beautiful, my heart is beating faster than i don't know what. " Sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves, I'm Leo and this is Charlie" the one with brown hair said as he wrapped is arms around my waist. As awkward as it was i let him keep his hands there because‭ for one his hugs are amazing and he is fit aswell. I looked over at Danielle and there she is asleep on Charlie, they make a great couple, i wonder if they will ever get together.

We invited Leo and Charlie to stay at out hotel for the night and they agreed. We only have two beds in our room so they boys had to share a bed with us, Leo shared my bed with me and Charlie shared Danielle's bed with her. We had just put our pjs on and got comfy in bed and decided we would watch a few movies before going to sleep. We got half way through the second movie and Leo turned round and kissed me, his kisses are the best, so i kissed him back. I woke up the next morning and Leo's arms were wrapped around my waist and his legs over mine. I looked over at Danielle and Charlie and they were cuddled up in each others arms and omg they looked so cute. " Morning beautiful" Leo whispered as he opened his eyes, i just smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

Leo's POV
I kissed Reanna last night and omg it was amazing. I have started to fall for her and i am glad that i am, i wanna make her mine.  I don't think Reanna knows i feel like this but i need to tell her because i love her so much but i don't know how to tell her. "Leo, i think i am in love with you", wait what has Reanna actually just said that, shocked at what i had just heard i smiled and gave Reanna a kiss on the lips, "I love you too Reanna."

Reanna and i decided to make things official and on that note we walked to the town centre arm in arm.