Sixteen

Rita's POV
Since Reanna has told me why she was acting the way she was she has been really quite but I know Reanna doesn't really open up to anyone so maybe that's why. Danielle is coming down today so that should make things easier I'm just glad that Reanna told me why everything got a bit crazy.

Danielle has just walked in and Reanna knows she is here but she won't talk to anyone and I'm starting to get worried about her now because it's not like Reanna to be this quiet.

Danielle's POV
I have been here for just over an hour now and Reanna has  bearly said a word to any of us and this really isn't Reanna at all. Reanna is finally starting to talk and you can tell that Rita is pleased about it because she is just smiling and having a laugh with Reanna and me.

Fucking hell what's with this girl she hardly talks to anyone for weeks and then you can't the cunt to shut up but I like it this way because we can all chill and just have a laugh like old times.
Reanna's POV
Since I've told Rita why things ended up the way they did I feel so much better, I feel like me again I'm just glad that Rita and Danielle are here they are the best friends anyone could ask for. I can't wait for later we are all going out and we are gunna meet Nick in one of the clubs we are going to. 

It's now 1am and we have been with Nick for like 3 hours and OMG he is fucking fit as fuck, I think we have all had a bit too much to drink and well I certainly have I mean come on I'm flirting with Nick and necking him the works and before i knew what was going me and Nick were, well one thing led to another.
When I woke up the next morning Nick had already gone to work, I reached for my phone and all of a sudden my head was so sore I could just about see. I decided to go back to sleep for an hour or so but by the time i had woke up it was 5 in the afternoon.