Twelve

Reanna's POV

Last night was so crazy I can't even remember what happened but Rita said I had sex with loads of lads, oh fuck.  Me and Rita went for something to eat and OMG it was so nice I am so happy that I'm back in Lindon it feels like I can be myself when I'm here.

When I'm in London everything seems to make sense and being honest I don't even miss anything about Ibiza the only thing I miss about Ibiza is not being able to see Danielle or Leo I miss them two so much. Rita is always making me laugh I think we have a friendship like mine and Danielle's. Rita has to go on tour soon and she has asked if I will go with her, this is a shock but at the same time I think it will do me good to do a bit of traveling.

Rita's POV

I asked Reanna to come on tour with me last night and she said yes I am actually so excited that Reanna is coming with me I also think it will do her some good. I love having Reanna around we always have movie nights and we are getting closer to each other and I know we are gunna be life long friends.

We are about to leave for the tour but I don't think Reanna has told anyone that she is coming but it's not my place to tell her that she should tell everyone because I know she will tell them when she is ready.

Danielle's POV

I didn't think it would be this hard to be away from Reanna we have always done everything together but now she has gone to London but I know it is best for her to get out of the country for a while so she can get her head together.

I'm gunna surprise Reanna and go down to London in a few days, I can't wait to see her face but I will have to text her first before I go down so that I know she will be in the house when I get there.