Eight

Rita's POV

I woke up and looked around the room and I couldn't find Reanna but then I heard someone being sick in the bathroom so I walked in and Reanna was literally sitting by the toilet with her head in it. Last night had to be one of the best night in my life because I can't remember a fucking thing, Danielle is still snoozing and me and Reanna are just lying in bed.

Danielle's POV

Last night was just so crazy I can't even remember everything that went on. I look to my right and there's Rita and Reanna fast asleep cuddling you can tel they are gunna be great mates.

When everyone was awake and dressed we all went out for breakfast and it was the sexiest thing I have tasted in a long time.  I've been looking at Reanna all morning and something about her has changed I can't figure out what it is but something has surely changed. 

Leo's POV 

I am starting to get really worried about Reanna now she and Danielle have been gone for a few days and none of them have called, I have called Reanna so many times now that I have lost count but I hope everything is okay.

Reanna's POV

We have been in Liverpool for a couple of days now and it has been great but me and Danielle really need to get back home, I haven't really talked to Leo while I have been gone but I have just called him then to tell him we are okay and that we are on our way back home. I said my goodbyes to Rita and we have exchanged numbers so we are gunna stay in contact with eachother, I don't really wanna leave but I know I have to go back home, I know I will see Rita again soon and I really can't wait.