Seven

Reanna's POV
After a long night of showing Rita around the city we all decided it was time for a well deserved alcoholic drink so we went to one of the best clubs in town.

One drink turned into one hundred and by this point we were all smashed. Both me and Rita needed to pee so we headed for the loo leaving Danielle sitting at the table on her own. Me and Rita were fixing our make up when we both fell and i landed on Rita, at first we started laughing but then stopped and looked each other in the eyes then the next thing I know me and Rita are sharing a kiss.

We both pulled away when we realised what we had done, " oh my god Reanna I am so sorry I don't know what came over me."

" Rita it wasn't just you we were both a part of this and plus we are all so smashed honestly don't worry about it."
As we got up off the floor we hugged each other and walked out of the loos and sat down in our previous seats in the club.

The night went on four hours and we eventually got back to Rita's hotel t 05:30 the next morning, good job we were all off work. We all woke up around 16:30 and I had thousands of missed calls from Leo, I completely forgot about him, I was about to call Leo but then the results from last night hit me like a tun of bricks.