The Princess Wannabe: Trouble In Paradise

Chapter Eight

~Trouble In Paradise~

A light tapping woke me from my sleep, well the light tapping was now a big slapping. "Lizzy..." I groaned.

"Yes?" she answered, not worried.

"Go away." I groaned again.

"No can do." she stated.

I pulled the covers of my bed over my head, and stayed there. "Evaina..." Lizzy pretended to whine. "Oh Evaina..." I grabbed the pillow that sat next to me and chucked it at her.

She then chucked it back but ten times harder. "FINE!" I groaned. "I'M UP, NOW LEAVE!"

I got up, showing her I was up and she smiled satisfied. "Well, my work here is done." and she walked out.

"Stupid, Lizzy." I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that!" she yelled walking down the corridor, and I laughed softly.

I rolled my eyes walked over to the stupid 'pink' closet! "ARG! STUPID PINK!!!" I screamed.

Ok, by now you may have realized I'm not a morning person, especially when I've been woken up by Lizzy. My eyes widened as I looked into the cupboard.

"GREEN!" I squealed. My whole cupboard was filled with green dresses! My favourite colour, and there was a little note on on one of the dresses.

Dear Evaina, 

My apologies, for being rude to your dear friend, Jessica. I assure you, that I have apologized to her. Welcome to the competition, Even. 

Sincerely, 

King Nataniel.

That was nice of him. I suppose. I took out a gold and emerald green dress and quickly dresses. I plated my long black hair, to the side and smiled and I slipped into emerald green ballet flats.

I walked out, feeling beautiful, for the first time in a while and walked into the kitchen and Hay-Lo stared at me stunned. "Well arn't you a very hot this fine morning, Lady Evaina." Hay-Lo said bowing his head and I giggled.

"Pleas don't bow, Hay-Lo." I murmured. He chuckled and nodded, rising. I took the normal spot as I watched Hay-Lo make me breakfast. "Hay-Lo about that date?"

Hay-Lo's head shot up, "Don't worry about it. It was stupid of me to think someone as beautiful as you would go out with and ugly servant." I gasped and slapped his arm.

"I was a servant too." I whispered.

"But your not anymore." his eyes looked sad and he returned to his cooking. I wasn't use to this. Everyone at your feet, while you sat there and watched. I shook my head before walking around and into the servants kitchen, I put on my old apron and wrapped my arms around Hay-Lo's waist.

He chuckled a bit. "Evie, your not meant to be in the kitchen." he said removing arms from his waist.

I pouted. "Please?"

He grinned and nodded as I pushed him out of the way. I began cooking my breakfast and I put extras on for Hay-Lo. His mouth opened wide. "No, where not meant to eat, that food."

I grinned. "Without a ladies permission." He grinned a bit and kissed my forehead. He automatically blushed and realized what he did. I grinned and got on my tippy-toes and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"About the date?" I brought up again, blushing a bit and working on my food. "I changed my mind, I want to go."

He smirked and laughed. "Are you sure?"