The Princess Wannabe: Epilogue

So the epilogue is finally up yeah if u haven't noticed all the POVS are now in a different book "The Twelve Ladies Of Court" The squel will not be posted until after November 30th, ok? :D Thank you all so much for all support through out this book and I'll try and have the first chapter of the sequel up as soon as I can. Remeber to vote because I'm a potentioal finalist for the watty awards for the 'udiscovered' catagorie! <3 All thanks to you. If you have any questions feel free to chat me or PM me? Even if you just want to chat! :D

Epilogue

Evaina stood still her face emotionless, Derrick’s face twisted and turned to her, every so often he felt as though he was going to be sick. He couldn’t believe Evaina; he thought he had earned her trust. Instead she’d been keeping the secret to why her overpowering confidence had begun to fade. Derrick’s hands scrunched into fists. He couldn’t allow himself to show any emotion towards Evaina. He was too pissed off to do so. He gave her a tight smile before leading her away and over to the dismissive ball.

Wind rushed past the two leaving them both cold and restless. Evaina didn’t quite understand why Derrick was treating her like he would any day like he didn’t know she’d been lying to him. She diverted her eyes from his, she knew she would melt like a bar of chocolate and sob and speak of how sorry she was to him eventually but while she could keep her walls up she would.

“Evaina I just don’t understand you…” Derrick gasped as the words escaped his lips, he didn’t want them too. His words weren’t rude but to Evaina they were like a stab in a back. Derrick carried on normally like Evaina did. Evaina tried hard to let it show how hard the words had affected her but gave a short nod, before they entered the room.

The two took a seat in a nearby table. King Nathaniel walked on to the slight stage and coughed loudly. “All is fair in everywhere we look, maybe to us it doesn’t seem so but it is. Just as now as we let one of our contestants go…” Nathaniel honestly didn’t like having his speeches written for him to make it out like he was well enough. The truth is he could drop down dead any minute of course he didn’t trust anyone else in this kingdom to rule untilwe found a new heir, it just wouldn’t be right. “I’m sorry to say that Lady Fiona you are leaving the contest.” Lady Fiona gasped and then started yelling and screaming at the king.

Derrick was holding back a chuckle; all Kings of this kingdom had treated everyone with the most respect they could they let them speak up to them an tried there hardest to always make time for them, but there was always a line, which was why when Lady Fiona slapped the king she was ordered to be guillotined. The king ordered for food to be served and everyone dismissed the death easily, most people were quite pleased with the show that would be held tomorrow, Derrick and Evaina the few that were disgusted.

“You know Evain, when I rule; I’m going to banish the guillotine.” Derrick spat.

Evaina’s eyes widened and sparkled in happiness, and nodded in agreement. “So Evaina would you like chicken or pork?”

The voice startled Evaina and she shivered. Derrick shot up out of his seat making the guy cringe. “Hay-lo… I don’t believe we have officially met…” Derrick spat, clutching his hands into fists.