The Princess Wannabe: Lover Boy

MUST READ!

Hey guys just like to let you know that I have made a prologue and I advise you to read it as it has a veryimportant message in it. OK anyhow here's the next chapter, short I know. Enjoy.

~Skittlez101

Chapter Twenty Two

~Lover Boy~

My eyes fluttered open and the sunlight stung my eyes, I yawned a bit than got out of bed a wide smile spreading across my face. I quickly got dressed into a beautiful white dress with golden patterens. I slipped on some matching white shoes with gold tips and braided my hair. Something caught my attention when I looked at myself in the mirror, my once hazel eyes with green stripes were now green with hazel stripes.

I hesitated looking at them, and then I blinked and they went back to hazel with green stripes. My heart sped, obviously creeped out. Then the memories of last might fled into me.

Gwen and... Derrick, Amelia giving up the contest, Ronald, and Hay-Lo...

There was something about Hay-Lo I just couldn't quite remember, maybe he had bashed me up again. A look of horror crept across my face. I quickly checked every body part, but there wasn't a brusie nor was there a scratch.

I closed my eyes the sadness of me not being strong enough to kick that bullies ass overwhelming me. Maybe this is how it would always be? Evaina, the weak. The one that always got bashed and abused by people who had more physical strength then them

I mentally scolded myself. 'Even the strongest opponent had a weakness,' my fathers words rung in my head, 'Whether you choose to use it is your decision.'

I smiled, I wished he was here. Tears threatened to escape from the prison I had sentenced to, but I wouldn't let them. I wouldn't cry over him anymore, it's not that I wasn't sad, just the fact that I know that there wasn't anything he hated more than to see me crying and if he knew he caused it, then that would only make him more upset.

I took hesitant step and then quickly ran out into the main part of my chambers, and I glanced over to Ronald sleeping on the couch and then- wait Ronald!?

I coughed loudly and he shot up, his bare chest exposed. I glanced down, and almost drooled at the mouth watering six-pack.

Ronald smirked and got up walking towards me, he stoped when our chests were touching and lent in. He brushed his lips against mine slightly, before deepening the kiss, hungrily. He reached sown and grabbed my ass.

I felt disgusted, like a whore. I tried to push against his chest but he wouldn't budge, he finally stopped kissing me, needing breath. Then he started lightly kissing my neck and I was frozen in my spot, he wasn't going to- no, he wouldn't Evaina.

"Stop..." I breathed and I felt him smirk, "Please."

He then smacked back on to my lips. I felt like puking, I was so disgusted. Without second warning he tore my favourite dress, into two bits that fell to the flower like they were just feathers. My eyes widend as he glanced up at my pretty much naked body, and he smiled very satisfied, I gulped.

No, this could not be happening. No, no, no, NO! Tears welted up in my eyes and slid down my face. "Don't!" I yelled as he unzipped corset, revealing my boobs.

The door smashed open and Derrick raced in attacking Ronald to the floor. He had him pinned and punched him in in the jaw, and the stomach a couple of times.

I gasped, as I saw Derrick give the last blow and Ronald's limp body fell to the floor, Derrick looked me up and down smirked and said, "No one sees that except me." I smiled a bit but soon remembered I was half undressed I quickly got dresses rushing to my room and slipping on the first thing I could.

I walked back out and Ronald wasn't around anymore but Derrick was sitting on my couch waiting paitently. I just kind of stood there staring at him awkwardly. "Look, you don't have to pretend you like me Derrick." I began getting straight to the point, his face turned to utter confusion.

"What? No. Why would you think that, Evain!?" He asked completly annoyed, with my little statement.

"I saw you with Gwen!" Tears were threatening to spill, "I heard it all, 'Gwen your so beautiful?', 'But I'm not as pretty as Evaina!', 'No your more'."

His mouth dropped open, "No, no you don't understand."

"Ok so please explain?" The tears poured down my cheeks. "Please explain why the hell you bothered to sit there and pretend you cared for me but you were just fooling around?"

"I-I..." Derrick trailed off signaling to me that he was speechless.

"See?" I whispered, and looked away. "I would of been better of if you kept on being a jerk..."

As the words left my lips, I automatically regretted them. I looked over at him, but he wasn't on the couch anymore...

Suddenly strong and warm arms wrapped around me and I buried my head in the farmilliar warm chest. "I'm so sorry, Evain."

I wrapped my arms around him too. All the fear from before washed into my sadness and despair, making a mountain of emotion that is ready to explode. "Then why did you do it?"

"I needed something of her..." His answer gave me the wrong idea. Did he need sexual attention?

"What like?" I asked hesitant.

"I needed her family's crescent star." he stated like that was nothing.

A gasp left my lips, "Why do you need that?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you." It was obvious he was saddened by the thought.

"Did you get it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"No..." There was something in his eyes, something telling him not to question me further. But why would he need Gwen's family crescent star? I just don't get it. A family's crescent star is so important, it is there family's everything. The person that has it, is meant to be the most likely to be or is the most powerful family member. I guess it was in the hands of Gwen. Only ladies family's had them, say if you were a lady and gave birth to a girl or boy who became a slave the crescent would turn to ashes on its own. At the age of ten your father was meant to tell you what the crescent star was for, but seeing as mine died. I didn't know.

"Derrick?" I mumbled into his chest.

"Mmm?" he asked.

"Could you tell me what a crescent star does?" I asked innocently.

He pushed back my head from his chest and grabbed my arm dragging me over to the lounge where he sat and sat me on his lap where I snuggled into his chest.

"I guess, your father never told you?" he said in a apologetic voice, I just nodded. "A crescent stone is the power with in a powerful family, it gets destroyed than the power of the family goes with it. If someone else got a hold of it, they could do terrible things to the family members you still had left, but there's something else it can do. It can summon, a ghost from that family."

I gasped in amazement, this couldn't be possible? That means that if I really needed to if I got a hold of some ones family crescent star, then I could summon a ghost from there family and get Jessica to talk to them.

I opened my mouth to suggest that but quickly closed it again, my fathers words playing in my head.

You are not to tell anyone of your gifts until Audry is crowned...

"So how did Ronald get inside my chamber?" I asked, stumbling with his name.

Derrick ran a hand through his hand, "I don't know, how much do you remember of last night?"

"Not that much." I admitted.

"Someone in the kitchen food poisoned you, the doctors were able to cure you. So your ok? The people who were on kitchen last night are being held at a trial though." he stated firmly anger crossing his face as he told me I had been poisoned.

I cupped his cheek, "Don't stress to much, Ricky? Ok?" he smiled at my nickname for him and nodded, but I saw the clenched teeth and grew suspicious.