The Princess Wannabe: A Celebration, of a New Begining

Chapter Nine

~A Celebration, of a New Begining~

"Ugh, why are we looking at dresses?" Lizzy groaned, still horrified.

"Beacause of the ball!" I sung, spinning around.

"The last time Evaina was this happy..." Jessica trailed off.

"She was in love." Lizzy finished off and I slapped her.

"I was not. I-I just had a crush." I mumbled.

"A crush or a stalker crush?" Jessica asked teasingly.

"A crush." I said at the same time Lizzy said "Stalker crush."

I glared at them then mumbled curses. We entered the shop, that was filled with all different scents and smells it made me want to gag.

"So..." Lizzy began.

"Ugh cut to the chase Evaina! Who is it?!" Jessica exaggerated cutting Lizzy off from her horrified pleads to leave. I rolled my eyes.

"Liz, it's not that bad." I spoke, ignoring Jessica.

"Evaina?" Jess asked me, while I was looking through dress after dress.

I still ignored her, knowing she would stay at it for a while and then I heard her gasp. Jessica held a beautiful strapless, aqua dress. It had a baby blue ribbon that wrapped around the waist, and tied into a bow at the back. It puffed out at the bottom like a normal ball gown and had shiny silver sequins attached here and there. "It's yours!" I screamed, jumping up and down.

Jessica smiled so happily as she bounced of to the change rooms and I laughed. "It's Derrick, isn't it?" Lizz asked, looking rather bored and well horrified to be in a store with so many dresses.

"N-no," I stuttered, looking through more dresses.

"Per-lease. I'm not the kind to sit there and watch you guys and your cheasy "romances" but I know when your in love-"

"IT WAS A CRUSH!"

"And every time you come back after seeing Prince Derrick, you act like you had just been talking to Dimitri Belikov!" she carried on like I didn't interrupt her.

I laughed. "I've never met Dimitri, because one he's in a book and two even if I did meet him, I wouldn't fall in love with him. He has Rose."

"Your getting off the topic now, as much as I want to get off it myself, which is a hell of a lot. We have to talk about this, because he's a prince in-line to his own throne. You can't get involved with him." Lizzy stated clearly.

"Your acting like Zoe and Jessica which is way too mature for you!" I shouted and the attendant gave me a weird glance.

Lizzy gasped sarcastically. "Oh, my, god! I am! Ok conversation over."

I rolled my eyes. Knew I would win, if I played that card.

"What did I miss?" Jessica asked and I turned to her and she spun around in her dress and I gasped in amazement of the beauty of the dress.

I squealed. "It's amazing!"

"Lizzy?" Jessica asked.

"It's a dress, Jess. What do you expect me to say?" Lizzy asked, yawning slightly at the end.

Jess and I both laughed.

Jess and Lizzy headed to the counter and just as they paid, I found it. It was a blood red spegeti strap. It was silk and had a silk ribbon, that wrapped around the waist and was sowed in at the back so there was no bows, it poofed out-being a ball gown- and it was plain and simple.