Chapter 13

This chapter kinda sucks guys. I'm sorry. I love you and thank you so much for reading! -Sami

Chapter Thirteen:

Zayn POV:

"Thiss is relllly good." Harry slurred and held up his almost finished bottle of wine.

I laughed and patted his back, "Maybe you should stop drinking. I think it's taking a toll on you."

He quickly shook his head back and forth a few times before stopping because of dizziness. I could tell that he was about to throw up so I took the bottle from him. I got up off of the couch and looked down at the extremely drunk boy. "Ok Harry. Come on. I think you need to go to bed."

"I don wanna!" He held his head in his hands and let out a groan. It was definitely time to get him into bed. I held out my hand and he took it in his.

He let out a little chuckle and I raised my eyebrow, "What's so funny?"

A big grin appeared across his face, "I jus thinkin' wha yur hands could do t me."

A blush spread across my cheeks and I turned away so he couldn't see it. I pulled him up off of the couch and lead him to the stairs up to his room. He stumbled all over the place and if I wasn't there to help him he probably would have fallen down the stairs by now. He obviously didn't drink very often and he was going to have one hell of a hangover in the morning. There was no way that he was going to go to school. When we got to his room I opened the door and walked him over to his bed. He sat down on the edge and started attempting to take off his clothes.

I shook my head at his sad attempt and sighed, "Let me help you before you hurt yourself."

He smiled and I kneeled down beside him to take his socks off then tug his pants off right after. It was extremely hard not to jump him because damn was he sexy but I wasn't the type to take advantage of anyone. Especially someone like Harry. I stood back up and he clumsily took his shirt off before standing next to me.

"Lay down Harry. You need to sleep."

"I wanna huuug." He wrapped his arms around my chest and groaned, "Hug meee!"

"Harry I-"

"Hug me Zaaayynn! Pleeeaaassseee!"

I sighed and wrapped my arms around the younger boy. He slowly pulled away and looked at me with his gorgeous emerald eyes.

Why do you have to be so damn attractive?!

"Alright Harry. It's time for bed now. Ok?" He nodded and when I went to pull back the covers for him he pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. He put his hands in my shirt and lifted it up over my head. "Harry, this isn't a good idea. Just stop."

But he didn't stop. He just looked up at me and said, "You're mine tonight Malik." His voice was raspy and his eyes were dark and full of lust. As much as I wanted him I wasn't about to let this happen.

I pushed him off of me but when I tried to make my way off of the bed he grabbed my arm and shook his head. "Harry. I need to go."

He didn't say a word, he just unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pull down my pants. I frantically pushed him off and fell onto the floor with a thud. I laid there for a moment taking in all of the pain that was coming from my side. He took that as an advantage to sit on top of me and before I knew it my underwear was gone as well. He licked his lips and began kissing my torso leaving little love bites all over my skin.

Don't just lay there Zayn! Push him off or something!

But before I could do anything he stopped and then without any warning I was covered in Harry's dinner. He looked me up and down then his eyes got big and started to water.