Chapter 21.

Hey guys! So I started school a few weeks ago so I’ve been kinda busy but I’m gonna try my best to update at least once a week so I can get this whole story finished. =] Your comments have made me realize that you would all very much like a sequel. Lol. So I will most likely do that but I’m gonna do a different story first. I hope you all like that one as much (or even more) as you like this one! I’m excited to start working on it! Enough of my ranting! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Love you! -Sami

Chapter Twenty One:

Harry’s POV:

“Yes yes yes!!!” I got out of my uncomfortable hospital bed and pumped my fist in the air.

Zayn walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders, “Hazza you need to calm down. I know you’re sick of this place and you’re excited that you’re finally leaving but you still can’t over exert yourself.”

“Zayn, I have been in this prison for a month now and I just want to be out of here. I’m not going to spend an extra second in this place that I don’t have to.”

My boyfriend rolled his eyes at me before placing a gentle peck to my cheek. “Then let’s go love. I’ll get your things while you change into these.”

He held out a bag of clothes that he had brought me from my house in the morning and I smiled. “Normal clothes! Thank god!” Without a second thought I ran into the little bathroom in my hospital room and began ripping the uncomfortable white gown off of my body. I was so excited to finally go home and sleep in my bed and wear my own clothes and eat a home cooked meal that I just couldn’t waste any time. I brought my shirt over my head and got one leg into my pants before I realized that I couldn’t get my jeans on. I started struggling and jumping up and down to get them on but they just wouldn’t budge.

I heard a knock on the door and Zayn asked, “Hazza? Are you alright in there? Do you need help?”

I blushed at the thought of not being able to fit in my jeans in front of Zayn. I normally didn’t care what people thought but it was just embarrassing to not be able to fit in your jeans in front of your perfect boyfriend.

“Uh no babe. I’m alright. Just give me a second.” I jumped one more time and fell hard onto the ground with a thud.

Zayn quickly slammed the door open and kneeled next to me before grabbing my hand. “Harry! Are you ok? What happened?”

I rubbed my head and mumbled, “I can’t get my pants on.”

“What babe? You’re mumbling again.”

I sighed and spoke a bit louder, “I can’t get my pants on.” He smirked and helped me up off of the floor. “It’s not funny Z.”

“It’s just cute. You look so flustered.”

“I’m fat…”

“No you’re not love.” He placed a kiss on my forehead and walked me over to my bed. “Let me help you out, ok?” I nodded. “Alright. Ready?”

“Yea.”

“On the count of three jump.” He grabbed a hold of the hem of my jeans and started counting. “1, 2, 3!”

I jumped up and he successfully pulled my jeans up over my thighs and onto their correct placement.

I let out a big sigh of relief and he smiled, “See? You’re not fat. You just aren’t used to wearing your extremely tight skinny jeans anymore.”

“I guess.”

He picked up my bags off of the floor, “Ready to go? I’m sure you’re excited to go home.”