Chapter 24. (Mature)

One more chapter to go after this one! I’m pumped! Lol. This chapter is a bit longer because I threw in my first intimate scene for the Zarry couple. =] I really hope that you guys like it. I haven’t written one before so I tried to make it not awkward. Haha. Well enjoy my lovelies! Love, Sami <3 P.S. If you guys are into like fan art and stuff then send some to me and I’ll dedicate a chapter to you in one of my upcoming stories or the last chapter of this one. =]

Chapter Twenty Four:

Zayn POV:

“Come on Zayn! Get your lazy butt out of bed! Don’t you know what day it is?! We have things to do!” I put my pillow over my face to drown out Harry’s screaming. “Don’t make me do this to you Zaynie.”

I mumbled, “Go away.”

“Alright. You asked for it.”

Before I knew it the bed was shaking up and down and I flew out of it and onto the floor with a thud. “Harrrreh!”

He shook his head, “Nope. I told you to get out of bed and yet you didn’t listen to me. This is all your fault sir.”

I groaned, “Why did you wake me up?” I looked over at the clock on our nightstand. “It’s only 9 in the morning Hazza. I wanna sleep.”

The smile on his face disappeared and he made a pouty face, “It’s our six month…remember…”

I nodded, “I remember love. You said that you wanted to go out and do stuff today. I promised you that we could.”

“But you were still in bed…”

I got up from the floor and pulled him into a big hug, “I’m sorry baby. It’s just early and I didn’t sleep well last night but I know you were really excited to celebrate. Just let me get in the shower and when I’m dressed we can leave. Ok?”

He nodded enthusiastically and the smile was right back on his face, “I can’t wait! I have so much planned!”

I chuckled and grabbed a towel from the closet before heading off into the bathroom to shower. When I stepped under the hot water it felt so nice. I had been a little stressed lately because of everything going on with my dad. He was now on trial and I had to go testify the day before because I desperately wanted to see him get put away. I hadn’t really seen him since the day Harry and I went to get my things from my house and that had been a few months ago. Living with Harry’s family had been one of the few things in my life that I had actually appreciated. His parents were just so wonderful and I had gotten the chance to meet his sister a few weeks back. The whole Styles family was just so happy and loving that I just felt welcomed. I definitely owed them for taking me in. I couldn’t believe that today was my and Harry’s six month anniversary. It didn’t feel like we had been dating that long but I felt like I had known him for my whole life. Whenever something bad happened I would turn around and he would be right there to make me feel happy again. I knew that I could always count on my curly haired love and I always looked forward to going to bed and cuddling up to him until I fell asleep.

I turned the water off and sighed. I was becoming slightly nervous for today because I had a little thing planned of my own that I knew Harry had wanted to do for a long time. I had told him that one day I would take him over to my grandparents’ house so he could meet them and my sister. I really didn’t know what to expect from the whole thing because I hadn’t had the chance to talk to any of them recently. There was so much going on lately. But even though I hadn’t talked to them I did promise Harry that he could meet them and I figured today would be as good a day as any.

I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed a pair of underwear out of my dresser before drying my hair with the towel and throwing it in the laundry basket.