Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen:

Harry's POV:

There was a terrible beeping noise echoing in my ears making my head pound. I kept my eyes closed for a bit trying to make the sound go away but it just seemed to be getting louder with every passing second. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was my alarm clock. I groaned then quickly made my way off my bed when I realized that it was time for school. Once my feet touched the ground though I felt like I was going to pass out. I had the worst headache I had ever had in my life. I got a turning feeling in my stomach and bolted to my bathroom before leaning over my toilet and throwing up my stomach contents. I sat there for a while until I was sure that I wasn't going to throw up again and made my way to the sink to splash some water on my face. I looked in the mirror and noticed that I looked absolutely horrible. I thought back to the night before trying to remember what happened that might make me feel like this. That's when I remembered Zayn challenging me to drink the bottle of wine.

I sighed, "God Harry. You probably made yourself look like a bloody idiot."

By the time I took a quick shower and got dressed for school I noticed that my headache was still present so I grabbed some medicine out of my night stand drawer and headed down stairs where I could smell bacon. My mum was standing in the kitchen pouring orange juice in a glass and placing it on the counter next to a lovely looking breakfast.

"Good morning mum." I tried to look as cheery as possible because I knew that she would absolutely destroy me if she knew that I was hung over.

She looked up and gave me a big smile, "Good morning Harry! How was your weekend?"

"It was good."

"What? That's it? Did Zayn stay?"

I nodded, "Yea. He left last night."

Her smile got bigger, "Tell me everything!"

I rolled my eyes and swallowed my piece of bacon, "There's nothing to tell mom. We just hung out and watched tv."

"Well that's no fun. You didn't make out with him or anything?"

"Mom!" I groaned and I knew that a blush was spreading over my face. "Just stop please. Never say ask that again. Ok?"

She laughed, "You're no fun." She looked up at the clock and said, "I think it's time for you to go to school."

"Thank god." I hopped off of the chair I was sitting on and gave my mom a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mum. See you later."

She waved to me and I ran out the door and to my car. I was so thankful that she didn't notice that I was lying about doing nothing over the weekend. I hated lying to her but I knew that if I told her about everything then I would never hear the end of it. I didn't really remember the night before all too well. All I remembered was dinner then the wine and that's about it. I didn't remember going to my room to sleep or Zayn leaving. Maybe I passed out on the couch and he carried me up to my room so I could sleep better. Probably not but it was a nice thought.

I pulled into the school parking lot and saw Zayn leaning against the side of the school with a cigarette in his mouth. I grabbed my backpack and walked over to him after locking my car. When he noticed me walking towards him he raised his eyebrow and smirked.

"Wow Styles. I honestly didn't think that I would see you today."

I rolled my eyes, "It's just a headache."

He chuckled, "Yea. Just a headache. I'm actually quite surprised that you would even come near me considering the bold actions you had last night."