Chapter 17.

I sorta hate this chapter but then again I don't. We have a love/hate relationship. But yea I hope you guys enjoy it! You have all been really awesome! I love it! Well lovelies I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to comment! I need some criticism! Lol. Love you guys! - Sami<3

Chapter Seventeen:

Harry POV:

As I saw Zayn disappear over a hill a few yards away I started to get worried. I knew that he had told me to stay put while he took care of this but what if something bad happened to him? I couldn't just let my boyfriend get hurt by some heartless bastard. I knew that he was good at fighting and all of that but what if there were like a whole bunch of guys waiting for him over there? There was no way that he could fight off a whole gang. What if they beat him till he was black and blue all over? Or what if they broke his bones until he was too broken to be repaired? Or worse, what if they killed him?!

I quickly got up from my place against the tree in a panic to go see if he was alright. There was no way I was going to let someone hurt him again. I just couldn't let that happen. I ran past the hill and hid behind a tree once I saw Zayn. He was standing in front of a guy that looked to be much stronger than him. His arms were huge and he must have been about a foot taller than my boyfriend. There was no way Zayn would be able to take that guy. I wanted to get closer to hear what they were saying but I knew that I wouldn't be able to without Zayn spotting me and I just wanted to be as discreet as possible. It looked like their talk was getting a little heated and before I knew it the unknown guy took a swing at Zayn that he thankfully dodged, but the guy wasn't so lucky as Zayn swung back and hit him in the jaw. He stumbled backwards and tried to hit Zayn again but once again he missed.

"Just get the fuck out of here before you get hurt asshole! You have no business being here!", Zayn yelled with a hint of anger in his voice.

I could tell that he really didn't want to hurt the boy too badly but he definitely would if he had to. When the boy didn't leave Zayn pulled out his knife and held it out in a fighting stance. I saw him say something I couldn't hear this time but it must have been threatening because the guy ran away without any hesitation with a frightened look on his face. I guess I underestimated his strength a little bit. Zayn pocketed his knife and began walking back to our spot so I ducked more behind the tree to hide.

"How fucking stupid do you think I am?" I jumped at the deep voice that was surprisingly close to me. I closed my eyes tight and gulped hoping that he really didn't know that I was there. Maybe he was talking to someone else. "Harry!"

Yea, he definitely saw me. I looked over at him and he looked really pissed off. I knew then that I had only made the whole meeting worse. "I, uh..."

He put his hand up, "No. I told you to stay put. Why the hell would you follow me?!" Before I could answer he kept talking, "I told you that I would be right back! So why wouldn't you listen to me?! You know that I was on the fence about dating you because I didn't want you hurt so why would you fucking follow me?!"

"Zayn I-"

"No! Fuck Harry! I don't know how this relationship is going to work if you can't just listen to me about these things!"

"But he wasn't even dangerous..."

He threw his hands in the air, "And what if he was? Huh? What if he was the most dangerous person I had ever met? What if he saw you and went after you? Then what?! What if he found out where you lived? What if he came into your room one night and completely slaughtered you?!"

I knew that Zayn had a point with all of this but I felt anger building up in the pit of my stomach. If he would just let me speak then maybe I wouldn't want to say what I was about to say but he just wouldn't shut the hell up. "Shut up Zayn! Am I dead?! No! I'm fine! I'm a big boy! I can take care of myself! I don't need you to hold my hand through everything! I can fucking handle my own life! If we're going to date then I don't want any secrets! I should be able to know what's going on! I don't want to be the one left in the dark! So if you can't just grow a pair and tell me what the fuck is happening then we might as well just break up!"