Moving in (edited)

BEEP BEEP BE-

During my silent cry, I turn off my alarm clock and get up. Welp. Today's the day I move in with the devil. Yayy....So happy.

I take a quick five minute shower, throwing on a white shirt, black jeans, leather jacket, and combat boots afterwords. Simple outfit, simple girl.

"Hey mom," I greet, grabbing an apple. She's sprawled out in her seat, head on the small table. "Is your husband rich?" She groans. "I need more alcohol in my life." Swinging around her almost empty beer bottle, her red eyes meet mine.

No surprise she's out of alcohol and needs me for money. "Yeah. I'm moving in with him today I think he's rich," I inform her. She smiles crookedly. "Good. Now go, you have school. Bye." I falter as she stands, hands pushing me out the door.

I huff angrily and start walking to the bus stop. God? I hate my life.

Sadly, I arrive at school 15 minutes early. Why? Who knows. This sucks. Aly's at my locker, talking to Danny and this girl. As much as I want to hide, I don't.

"Hey," I say to Aly. Her ears quirk at my voice, eyes meeting mine, smile on her face. "Oh good your here. Dmitry's looking for you. He said meet him in Ms.H's room," she says with a wink. I roll my eyes and fake gag. Once grabbing all my things, I start walking to Ms.H's room.

Of course, once I get in the room, Dmitri is on top of his little toy. Lindsay. "Well isn't this lovely?" I mumble, clearing my throat.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask in a bored tone. The dark haired boy pushes Lindsay of him and scratches his neck awkwardly. His eyes shy away from mine due to the fact that he'd just been caught. Lindsay is glaring at me, disgust in her blue orbs. Whatever.

"Uh...Yeah...Just needed to let you know that I'll come to your house after school," he tells me, slightly embarrassed.

I nod at the information and roll my eyes.  "Well carry on," I say, waving a hand. "Oh and don't expect to try anything with me after that." A groan hits the air as well as my laugh. What an idiot.

//

Three tortuous classes later, lunch rolls around. Math, Science, and Gym. God I hate gym! Like I'll stay active if I want to. And trust me, I don't want to. You're not gonna tell me what to do...maybe...

I get my "food" which consists of a cheese burger, coke, and an apple. Before I can even take a step over to my table, Dmitri is yanking my arm.

"Yes?" I ask, irritated. "Come sit with me," he demands. I look at his table and see everyones "wife's" there. I hate these husband and wife terms so much. They're so...Ugh.

"Why should I?" I ask, eyes flickering back to his blue ones. He grits his teeth, jaw ticking. "Because we need to get used to each other. Plus, I know you don't want to go to jail." That oh so famous smirk appears. It's my turn to grit my jaw. "Fuck you," I spit, following behind.

All eyes snap to us when we arrive. "Guys this is..." Dmitri's words fall flat. Of course he doesn't know my name. Again, what an idiot.

I shoot him a nasty glare. "Isn't that nice? You don't even know my name. Sarahi Santos."

Forcing a smile, I sit down next to a girl that looks nice. She smiles back easily.

"Actually your last name is Lopez now," Dmitri bites, smirking. I hum, snapping open my coke. "Not changing my fucking last name. We're not really married anyways. It's only to repopulate and then we're done." He glares at me, turns his attention to his amused friends and starts talking to them.

"I'm Sarah. Ryder's wife. That's Carly, Sammy's wife and that's Marley, Coles wife," Sarah tells me, pointing at 2 girls and putting quotation marks up whilst saying wife. I smile. "Well as you guys know, I'm Sarahi."

School finally ends. I decide to walk so I can get home slower. Less time with Dmitri so I'm good with it.

I get home around 3:15. Dmitri is sitting on the couch, talking to my mom. He looks uncomfortable as my mom rests a hand on his arm in a teasing, flirty way. What the fuck?

"Hey..." I say, informing them of my arrival. "What are you doing here? You told me you'll be here around later," I ask nervously. He looks up at me, thankful for saving him from this situation.

"Honey you didn't tell me about your husband. Please stay for dinner," she lies. I told her he's rich. That's all she cares about. Of course, now that she's seen his face, she probably want a piece. Yes, my mother likes younger guys. It's disturbing. 

"Sorry but I just came by to get Sarahi and her stuff," Dmitri tells her, clearly wanting out of this situation. Internally, I laugh. He looks so weirded out.

"Um yeah...All the stuffs on my bed if you wanna go get it," I murmur, pointing to the room on the right of the stairs. He nods, quickly heading over.

"What are you doing?" I ask my mom immediately. She shrugs, a smirk forming on her face as she laughs. "Sweetie, we all know you're a bitch, and basically useless. I might as well be nice to your husband. I mean, he's rich, so." I scoff at her words. I'm useless? I'm the one keeping this house above our heads. I'm the one that supplies the food and head and her alcohol because god forbid she doesn't have any! Trust me, I've tried to not buy her anything. But when I do so, she steals my card and spends my whole paycheck.

"You know what mom? I'm happy I'm leaving you. No wonder why dad left. Your the bitch and you need to not talk to me anymore until you get your crap straight. Dmitri I know your there. Lets go." I storm out of the house in anger. What a woman my mother is.

"Your mom seems nice..." Dmitri lies, trying to make conversation. Oh great he's a liar too. "Sure, whatever. Are we almost there yet?" I ask. He nods and shuts up.

We get to his house around 10 minutes late. Let me tell you, his house is huge. "Do you like it?" Dimitri asks nervously as we step into the fancy home. Weirdo. "Yeah it's ok," I mumble, not trying to show that I'm amazed. There's a freaking chandelier? What the hell??

"Okay...Your room is the second door to the left, next to mine. There's a connected bathroom," he says, pointing to the marble staircase. I nod and head upstairs.

Oh wow...This room is so...Not me. Theres a white bed frame, the mattress cover ended in pink shes and blankets with white pillows. The walls were even a light pink, swipes to designs it. Ew...Definitely going shopping.

Sarahi
Hey, I need to buy paint aka shopping. You want to come?

Aly
Yeah girl. I'll be there in 10.  Dmitri's place right?

Sarahi
Sadly yes...Hurry!!! Save me!!

Aly
Lol!! I'm on my way!

Once she arrives, I grab my purse and hurry downstairs. Her eyes widen when I get into her car. "Did you even tell Dmitri that you're leaving?" she asks, giggling. I shake my head, not seeing why I would need to tell him, and urge her to drive. She giggles again at my actions.

A long 8 hours later, we finally finish shopping and re-doing my room. Aly blows out a breath, enjoying the view of our hard work. "I've got to go. Danny wants me home," she breaths tiredly. I hum. "Okay, I'll see you later."

My eyes drift around the room. Now it's perfect. The walls are painted a forest green, sheets black, with white pillows. Anything that screams pink is gone. I'm not a big fan of the color.

I lay down, tired from todays events. Dmitri has been gone for a while so I don't bother to see if he's home. My eyes shut, fingers curling around the blanket.

Sleep, so good to me.