Forever and Always

Dmitri's POV

I stared at my son. His brown eyes were wide and open. His tiny mouth let out a yawn.

I smiled "you look just like your mommy buddy."

He gurgled as I walked around the room with him. A picture of Sarahi  was on top of his crib.

I miss her.

I went into the kitchen to make some formula for Alarick. He's almost 5 months old. He's growing so fast.

I put him in his jumpy toy while I heated the formula. I closed my eyes and sighed.

I'm so fucking tired. It's hard being a dad I swear, but I don't regret having Alarick. I'd never make him feel unwated.

I put the milk in the bottle and dabbed a bit on my wrist checking if it was good.

I picked up my son and put the bottle in his mouth. Sitting on the couch I turned on the TV.

The population was growing which is good. They stopped forcing teens into having children. A lot of girls gave their babies up to the fathers or government. Some kept their children and raised them on their own.

Tiffany left her daughter, Daisy, with Adam before running off to god knows where with Landon.

Apparently they're in love. I doubt that but whatever. Adam is a good father to Daisy. Her and Alarick are friends.

I heard my phone ringing so I put Alarick on his play mat.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey, how's Alarick?"

I smiled "he's playing on his mat I just fed him."

"Okay. I'm coming over soon with Blair."

I groaned "more kids, darnit".

Laughter filled my ears "be a man and open the door".

The beep notifying the call was over filled my ear as I got up.

I put Alarick's bottle on the floor and went to the door.

I opened it and her beautiful face came into view smiling.

"Dmitry stop staring at me and move out of the damn way" my wife said laughing.

"I'm sorry, I have to savor every moment I see your face. It could be the last time I ever see you again" I said kissing her.

She shook her head "you idiot". She handed me Blair, Sammy's daughter and walked into the house.

"Sarahi where the fuck is Sammy?" I yelled setting Blair down next to Alarick.

"Dmitry Lopez!" She said walking into the living room.

"Sarahi Lopez" I smiled innocently pulling her into a kiss. She smiled "don't swear in front of the children. Sammy's on his way over here. He owes me money for babysitting his demon child." 

I laughed "demon child?" She glared at me "she screamed and cried all day long, even at the mall!"

I looked at Blair. Her blond locks fell in her face and her blue eyes gleamed innocently.

"Nope don't believe our niece is capable of that" I said to Sarahi.

She quickly glared at me again "fine. You take her for a day then".

I quickly shook my head no. "Baby I can't even deal with our son but two babies!? You just want to kill me" 

She hit me across the head "if you die because of a stupid reason Dmitry I'll find a way to bring you back to life and kill you again".

Death was a touchy subject in pur relationship ever since the birth of Alarick. She almost died, flatlined for 3 minutes. It was terrifying.

"What?" I said. She was about to say something when the door bell rang.

"Stupid idiot" she muttered under her breath going to the door.

"I heard that!" I said acting hurt "oh please Dmitry, be a big boy" she said opening the door.

Sammy and Artemis stood holding hands and smiling. They were married last month, it was cute.

"God Sammy your daughter has been a pain in my a-" I started saying jokingly until Sarahi and and Artemis hit me upside the head.

"Don't swear!" Sarahi yelled at the same time Artemis yelled "Don't say that about her!"

I laughed and gave Sammy a hug. 17 and married. Crazy man.

We all sat on the couches and watched our children play.

I looked at Sarahi and smiled.

She turned her head and gave me a crazy look before laughing and smiling back at me.

"I love you" I whispered to her. She kissed my lips gently.

"I love you to Dmitry, forever and always."

I smiled against her lips as I kissed her once again.

"I'm so happy you were forced to have my baby" I joked. She hit my arm "you sound like a rapist weirdo."

Her beautiful laugh filled the room and her big brown eyes shimmered.

"Say it" I said laughing. She rolled her eyes at me.

"You know you want to Sarahi".

She groaned and laughed at my words. God she's so beautiful.

"I'm so happy I was Forced To Have The Bad Boy's Baby"