Ball Part 2

"Alright everybody, I think it's time for a slow song. So all you lovers get on the floor" the 23 year old Dj said putting on Like You'll Never See Me Again by Alicia Keys.

I hate this song. It reminds me of Ace.

"Care to dance m'lady?" Dmitri asked putting out his hand.

I smiled and took it.

"Every time you hold me".

Dmitri pulled my closer and I put my head on his shoulder.

"Hold me like this is the last time".

I looked up "thank you" Dmitri whispered.

"Every time you kiss me".

"For what?" I whispered back.

"Kiss me like you'll never see me again".

"For listening".

"Every time you touch me".

"Thank you" I whispered.

"Touch me like this is the last time".

"For?"

"Promise that you'll love me"

"You taught me how to love again"

"Love me like you'll never see me again".

Dmitri twirled me and dipped me.

"I love you Dmitri Lopez" I said looking in his eyes "I love you Sarahi Santos" he whispered in my ear before kissing me on my lips.

"Dmitri I'm gonna go outside real quick for air" I said getting up.

"Alright angel" he said kissing my cheek.

I smiled and then walked outside.

I looked at my phone and saw it was already 11 o'clock.

I'm surprised they let our dance be this late. Usually our dances are from 7-9.

"Sarahi!" I heard someone say before coming up to me and crushing me with a hug "what are you doing here?" I asked looking at ace.

"I fucked up Sarahi, I never should've left you. I love you so much that I couldn't stand to stay and watch you hurt. But I now realize that we can be together and no one will get hurt if we just try" ace said.

I stood there not knowing what to do but he took things into his own hands and pulled me closer before putting his lips on mine.

"Sarahi?" I heard Dmitri say "Dmitri I-it's not what it looks like" I said pushing ace off me "save it Sarahi I don't fucking care" he said before walking back inside.

"You love him don't you?" Ace whispered looking at the ground "yeah" I muttered before walking away.

I went back inside and saw Dmitri sitting at the table with his fists clenched.

I slowly walked towards him.

"Dmitri" I whispered sitting down next to him "what" he spat making me flinch "he kissed me, I didn't kiss back. I know you probably won't believe me because you have a hard time when it comes to trust but I meant what I said on the dance floor and I wouldn't go off kissing another guy right after that." I said trying to hold his hand but he kept pushing me away.

"Whatever Sarahi. Who the hell was that anyways? Was it the guy you were texting" he spat making me sigh.

"The guy I was texting was a cop who has a girlfriend. He convinced me to talk to you so you should be thanking him. I would still be mad at your ass if it wasn't for him. And no. Ace is my ex. The one who cheated on me and hurt me several times. I have no idea why I stayed and loved him but that's all in the past. There's only one man in my life. If you choose to stay with me and our child, it's your decision" I said before getting up.

"Wait" Dmitri said grabbing my wrist.

"The dance is almost over and I don't want to end it like this. I'm nod mad I just don't understand why he's back. But I'm not stressing over that. Let's dance" he said making me smile.

"Alright Dmitri, let's se what you got".