Truth

~5 days later~

"Sarahi Santos?" The officer said looking at my small baby bump weirdly.

Shit, he knows.

"Come with me" he said making me nod and get up off the metal bench that's been killing my ass.

You know I should've said yes when the nurse asked me. I just wasn't totally in a good state of mind when she asked.

I realized that I made a stupid mistake when they put handcuffs on me and that I should've asked Dmitri if this was true.

"Take this" he said handing me a pregnancy test "you know what? I gotta tell you that I'm actually pregnant and that I just found out my assigned husband cheated on my with the schools slut and I just decided to say I wasn't pregnant because I was heartbroken" I said.

He nodded and smiled "your free to go. Go talk to him" he said "I don't know if I can face him without breaking down" I said sitting down and sighing.

"You know love sucks-" he started "I don't love him" I blurted out "no, you do. Your just convincing yourself you don't. Here's my number. Call me when you need to figure out how to talk to him, and tell him you love him" he said handing me a piece of paper before walking out.

I hopped off the bench and changed into something other than the undersized sweaty jumpsuit.

Grabbing my belongings they took from me consisting of my purse, which held my sweater, Chapstick, a chocolate granola bar (which I was craving very much), and my phone that had been blown up by Aly, Dmitri, his friends, and their wives.

How the hell did his friends get my number?
Fucking Dmitri. 

I decided to call Dmitri and talk to him.

I mean I can't hide forever.

"Sarahi? Where are you? Who are you with?" He asked "I'm at the town....jail" I muttered "WHAT!? I'm coming to get you right now" he said sounding pissed "okay" I whispered then hung up.

He pulled up on his motorbike looking sexy as fuck but also pissed.

"What the fuck Sarahi? Why did you say you weren't pregnant?" He said already knowing why I was here "I freaked" I lied "that doesn't give you a fucking reason. God I've been fucking worried about you! I haven't even slept yet. What the fuck Sarahi" he said calming down at the end.

"I'm sorry" I whispered while my voice broke. "Whatever. Let's go" he said getting on the bike.

I slowly got on and held onto him.

I held back all my tears nod he drove off forgetting I was having a baby.

He got off the bike and unlocked the door before walking in and slamming his room door shut.

I walked into the house and closed the front door.

Tears streamed down my eyes and I leaned against the door banging my head lightly.

I can't stay here right now.

I went upstairs and grabbed a duffle bag and stuffed some clothes into it before running downstairs and leaving the house.

I got to Aly's house which was a 10 fucking minute walk.

I knocked and someone I didn't expect to answer did.

"Tiffany?" I whispered "oh your out of jail? I guess they don't keep unpregnant people like you. Aly was just telling me how much she hates you. Right Aly?" She asked looking behind her "Mmhmm" I heard a faint voice say.

I smiled and stuck the middle finger up before walking away.

Fucking bitch. Lucky I didn't tell her anything important.

I knew I could never trust her. She was always secretive and nosey. She used to ask me about everything.

I started walking not really noticing where I was going until I ended up at my mom and dads house.

I unlocked the door with the spare key and walked in.

The house was spotless and tidy.

I walked up the stairs and went to my old room.

Looking at my pictures little tears started coming to my eyes.

I miss my dad. I miss my old life.

A knock on the door caused me to snap out of my thoughts and put the last picture of my father and I down.

I opened the door and saw a stressed Dmitri looking at me.

"Sarahi, what happened?" He whispered grabbing my hands but I pulled back "please Sarahi" he whispered.

"Did you ever sleep with Tiffany?" I asked "it was once" he said "she's pregnant" I whispered looking away from him with tears in my eyes "it's not mine" he tried to state.

I got up "don't lie to me" I spat "she said it was yours" I said wiping my tears away " I hooked up with her once Sarahi! Once! And that was 7 months ago! Don't try to tell me otherwise!" He yelled slamming his fists on the dining table.

"I didn't know" I whispered "and you never even cared to ask until now" he sighed "I'm sorry Dmitri" I said tears running down my eyes "it's okay baby, just don't let this happen again" he whispered coming up to me and hugging me.

I put my head in his chest and he kissed my head.

Dmitri's POV

I lied to her.

I slept with Tiffany 5 weeks ago.