Over

I sat on the bed lifelessly while balling my eyes out.

"Sarahi I know it was hard but we could always try for another one in a year or so" Dmitri said trying to comfort me.

"No get away. You made me do this. I hate you. You have no idea what it's like to abort your first child and have your first pregnancy taken away from you. I was going to have a baby Dmitri. Me. Not you. This baby wasn't growing inside of you. You don't know how it feels to kill a person that you loved and didn't know" I said pushing him away as hard as I could.

"Fine. You should've had that baby and died. I don't care about you or the baby anyways. Go kill yourself"  he whispered before pushing me.

I gasped and opened my eyes. It was just a dream Sarahi. Nothing more.

I looked over at Dmitri.

"I'm sorry" I whispered before getting up.

I went downstairs and put my jacket and shoes on.

I hopped on the bus that ran at 4 in the morning and just waited.

Waited until the last stop.

I had $100 dollars in my pocket, enough for a hotel room 2 nights and a box of pizza. Let's make the best out of this shit.

I ended up 3 towns down from where I live. It honestly isn't that bad of a place. It looks like a good place to raise a child, or at least they have good people that might consider adopting my child if I die.

I walked into a small hotel and saw an old lady who gave me a big smile.

"Hello sweetie. How may I help you?" She asked pushing up her glasses "well I need a room that's under $100" I said playing with my hands "aren't you a little to young to be out here?" She asked "um yeah my boyfriend he uh wants me to get an abortion. The governments letting considering I might die if i have this baby" I said looking at the ground.

"Poor girl. Just remember do what you feel is what's good for you. Not what other people want. Follow your heart" she said handing me a room key "it's the biggest room we have. Top floor, room 132." She said.

I started pulling out some money but she stopped me "please honey it's free" she said making me give her a small smile "thank you. It means alout".

I pressed the elevator button to floor 3. If you ask me it travels very slow, but who am I to complain?

The door opened and I saw a room right in front of my face when I turned left.

I unlocked the door and walked inside.

The room wasn't that big but it wasn't small either.

It had a king bed, a bathroom, a window, a small fridge, a microwave, a tv, and a big window, oh and also a ac.

The sun was coming up so I decided to make a cup of tea because I can't drink coffee.

I grabbed the sleepy time tea because I want to knock out and put it in the thing.

6 minutes later I sat on the side of the bed and I put up my feet on the ac while sipping my tea.

—

"Sarahi where the fuck are you!" Dmitri yelled on the other line "Dmitri I need to be away for a while. I'm keeping our child weather you like it or not" I said calmly "Sarahi I don't" he sighed.

"I want you to keep the baby. I just don't want you to die" he said "Dmitri just believe in me please. The doctor said there's a chance I could, not that I will" I said.

I heard him sigh from the other side "alright Sarahi just please tell me were you are" he said "I'm sorry Dmitri I can't do that. I need some time to myself" I said.

"Fine, take all the fucking time you want" he spat then hung up the phone.

"Stupid anger issues" I muttered under my breath before hopping in the shower.

I have absolutely no clothes. I'm going home.

I can't believe I was stupid and left, well I mean he wanted me to get an abortion. Now he knows what will happen if he tries to force me to do shit.

I bid my goodbyes to the old lady who's name I learned, it was Sally.

I hopped on the bus and waited till I got home.

Little did I know it was the most idiotic mistake I ever made.