You are mine, as I am yours

A/N

Unlike 'why me' this is a romance scene, however, if you are under 18 please don't go reading. Thanks and enjoy! ❤️

*Elliot's pov*

Her beauty is like none other.

Her eyes. Oh god, her eyes.

When I first saw her, something clicked, like something inside me awakened. We dance in her front room for an hour before it happens.

I spin her around and pull her in close, our bodies completely touching. She wraps her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist, millimetres away from her bum.

She looks up at me, smiling, and I can't resist her any longer. I gently touch my lips to hers, which taste like cinnamon, and she kisses back. She bites my lip gently, making me feel alive and I react by licking her bottom lip.

That's when she pulls away, not in fear of what Kevin did but something else; she nods, her way of saying we can.

*Casey's pov*

I did it! I didn't chicken out!

I lightly kiss his lips sheepishly, mind spinning. As I pull back, I realise I'm no longer on the ground, but in Elliot's arms. I giggle like a child, and he carries me upstairs to my attic bedroom.

+++++

The second my door is opened I can't control myself. I pull him against me, our lips meeting. I open them as his tongue runs across the lower lip, which starts to explore mine. I hook my fingers in the belt loops of his jeans and  his hand runs up my leg going over the skirt of my tight red dress.

He pulls his plain black shirt over his head, revealing his toned body, which I instantly drool over. His hand brushes my neck, unzipping the back, and I wiggle free, so I'm standing in my matching bra and thong.

Thank fuck for that!

I hear him gasp at my body and I smile pulling him towards my bed. I lay back, Elliot inches away from me, and we kiss, his hand sliding up the inside of my thigh closer and closer. I start throbbing, needing him, loving him.

He takes off his jeans so he's left in just his pants, a massive bulge already developing. Something rushes over me and I can't contain myself. I take off my bra and lean into him. His hand runs down my bare back, his touch gentle but electrifying.

Elliot starts kissing my neck, starts kissing behind my ear, right down to my collar bone. He then kissed down my chest to my breasts, sucking on my left nipple. A moan leaves my lips and I clutch his shoulders. He then changes over to the other nipple, all the while rubbing me over my thong.

After both my nipples are hard, he kisses down to my pantie line, and looks up at me. I don't even think, just nod and before I know it his lips are on my clit, sucking, making me moan uncontrollably.

I pull down his boxers, and he looks at me, shocked. I just nod again, biting my lip, which clearly because he enters, sending pleasure all throughout me. He pulls out, kisses me then goes in again but deeper making me moan his name.

As he deepens, my climax nears and I realise something, I'm in love with the boy next door.

+++++

"Elliot?"

He rolls over and smiles at me.

"I love you." I say quietly.

"I love you too Casey. Remember You are mine as I am yours."