After

Bang, bang, bang, bang.

My head pounds, me throat hurts and my heart aches. I shake my head and drop the little piece of paper. I feel myself falling, and land on the floor with a thud. I twist the new ring on my finger and feel my eyes well up.

"Not again!" I cry. There is a scraping at the door and my dog Mya comes in trying to lick my face and cheer me up. The huge Labrador sits next to me and waits patiently but I can't get up; my baby's dead.

4 years ago at the Christmas dance I fainted, when I woke up, the doctors told me I was pregnant. I lost her when I have birth to a still born. We got married 6 months ago and quickly after I thought I was pregnant. I was, with another dead baby. All Elliot and I wanted were kids, two, maybe three of them, running around. But I can't have them. I can't have kids.

I don't know how long I sit there, but long enough to look up later and see a dark sky, and hear a car pull up in the drive. Slowly, I heave myself up, joints aching and head banging. I walk down the stairs my stiff knees clicking on each step and wait and the foot for him to walk in.

The door clicks and he walks in, insanely seeing my blotchy face. He pulls me into a tight hug and let's me cry on his shoulder.

"I found out the results today," I sob. "I can have them, I can't have kids."

"I know." He says. I stop and look up at him shocked.

"What?"

"I got a call too."

"Oh god Elliot, I'm so sorry."

I love him and I can't let him go.

I take his hand and lead him upstairs to our room. He takes off his shirt and suit trousers and flops down on the bed. I slide in next to him and he wraps his arm round me. As I fall asleep I feel his lips on the top of my head and him whisper "I love you."

"I love you too." I say and fall unconscious.

Authors Notes
Thanks for reading guy! I don't write sequels so this it but I hope you enjoyed it!!!! ❤️❤️❤️