Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Ethan? Why? How is both Aiden and Ethan dead? Who killed them? What happened last night? Oh my gosh, what happened last night? I can't remember any thing.

I looked closer at Ethan and then at Aiden. I pulled back the covers farther on Aiden. His neck was slashed open as well as his stomach. Five slashes on his neck and five on his stomach. Nothing else appeared to be harmed.

I looked back at Ethan and pulled the cover down. He was covered in scratches and bite marks. His face was cut up as well as the rest if his body. It seemed as if he were wearing his skin instead of it being a part of him. It looked like he was wearing a layer of torn skin. He looked like I did after the alpha had attacked me at the Hale house. The only difference was he was dead. I looked closer at his neck. It was tore to pieces. It was obvious whatever had happened that he was no match against. But who could it be? Who could be so powerful that even the psychotic, blood thirsty Ethan was no match for?

"You're awake." I hear a voice behind me. I spin around quickly. There's Alison in the door way. She looks exhausted and messier than usual. Her hair is pulled back in a messy ponytail and there's dark circles under her eyes. My eyes fall on five deep cuts across her collar bone.

"Yeah." I say as I tear my eyes away from the scratches. I rub my head. I am no longer numb and I can now feel the headache once again.

"I was starting to worry." I could tell in the tone of her voice she didn't know what to say. Why was she getting worried? What had happened?

"Deaton's going to bury them later. He just doesn't know where yet." She said obviously trying to get into a conversation. I just nod. I don't know what else to do but nod. What is a person supposed to say after that?

"Are you feeling better?" She asks hopefully. "A little." I say quietly. I felt like she was talking too loud. Maybe it was just me but it could be that we were around two dead people. It wasn't like people went around talking loudly in a cemetery.

"Deaton made Derek and Isaac leave before I came to see you." I turned away from Ethan to look at her. I want to ask her what that means and why she brought it up but I don't really want to talk about that.

"Where'd you get that scratch?" I ask wondering. This was the conversation I really wanted to have. Her hand touches the scratch carefully. "The other night." She says calmly but almost painfully. Like it was a painful memory.

"What did you do?" I asked amused. Could she be as clumsy as I am? She looks at me confused. "Don't you remember?" She asks concerned. I shook my head. "Should I?"

"You saved my life. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have just this scratch. I would be on one of those tables or worse I could be..." She trailed off as if she was going to say something but changed her mind last minute. "A monster" I finish the sentence for her. She looked directly in my eyes. "I was going to say a werewolf." I listen to her heartbeat. "No you weren't. There's no use in lying to me." I look back at Ethan and Aiden.

"How did they die?" I ask quietly. "You don't remember?" She sounds confused. I shook my head.

"Ethan killed Aiden before I got there, to the Hale house. When I did get there I scared the alphas off with an arrow. I was going to kill Derek and Isaac until you got in between us. We argued and then Eden came back and attacked me." She searched my face for any sign of remembrance. Then it hit me.

I jumped at Ethan. The claws, the bitten, all that blood. It flashed in my memory. All the memories covered in blood. His and mine. Then it hit me. I gasped when I remember. I look back at Eden's tore up body.

"Oh my gosh. I kill him."