The Machine

DroneSaver awaaaaaaaay! The next chapter is very mysterious and weird. Warning: Involves gore!!! But don't worry, they all survive in the end. That's what makes this story confusing. Btw, in the other chapter, putting words in italics is very hard, and there will be a lot in this chapter, so I'm just gonna do this from now on. ------... u know what I mean. So, hope you enjoy, check out my other stories. *fades away*
_____________________________
Today was another busy day, full of screaming kids not wanting to leave and others laughing, enjoying the arcade games. But the majority of them were crowded around us, wanting more.

Yes, I was on the stage dressed up similarly to the blue Bonnie they usually had up stage. I looked to my left, to see Felix dressed up like the "Toy Freddy" on the stage. He was a back up singer, which I thought was weird since I thought he was the leader of the group. At least that's what it seemed. But it was actually Crystal, dressed up as Toy Chica, who was on the stage singing her heart out. I couldn't complain too much, I had plenty of guitar solos and I supplied the foundation of the band. It just caught me off guard.

How did we end up like this? The answer is quite simple. We replaced them, which hit hard for the older animatronics. However, they all still liked us none the less. They talk to us when they have the time. But they usually stay away from us during the night. I don't know why, but something told me I didn't wanna find out.

We never did make it to that circus. This was suppose to make up for it. And it's not as bad as you think it is. Yeah, I'm pretending to be a blue rabbit. Yeah, I have to wear blush. But the kids love me! This is a chance to be part of a band, and we perform everyday. The rock version of Twinkle Little Star. The jazz version of Humpty Dumpty.

Everyone was involved. Billy took the place of Balloon boy and Lily became Lollypop Girl. Mariett took the place of that Jack in the Box thing. They did the most effort on hers. She even had contacts that would make her eyes turn black with a lit up iris. She had strings that attached to the black fabric of gloves and other clothing. She looked almost exactly like it. But her black hair was still pulled into a red ribbon in the back of her head.

The 12 year olds get to serve. Cristy got to cook, Francesca walked around to accompany the kids, and Flynn got to show people to their tables. But the reason why I really liked being on stage, was that I got a perfect view of Becky. Oh Becky, the waitress. Her brown hair was pulled into a messy bun, two strands of hair moving down her face. I swear, I could hear my heart beat out of my chest whenever I was around her.

With all the kids cheering for us, I would return to playing on the guitar. But, was I in love with her?

My mind was in space for the rest of the day, until all the kids have left, at 5:30.

I put the guitar down and looked over at the rest of my "crew".

They were talking to each other, so I walked over to the music box. I knew that Mariett would be locked in her box if we didn't wind it. We learned that the first day, when she was stuck in there for two hours.

I quickly wound it, until the box opened. There was silence, which was easily broken when she shot out of her box, a creepy smile on her face. I gasped, that thing always scared me, and she looked just like it. Her smile quickly changed to one of worry as I backed away, "Bobby? Are you ok? I'm sorry, my appearance is unsettling."

I picked myself up, "Its ok, you just startled me."

She climbed out of the box, detaching her strings in the process, "These things are quite uncomfortable."

She flexed her hand, "I'd gladly get rid of them."

I chuckled nervously, "Yeah."

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to find every one of my coworkers, all except Mango.

"Have either of you guys seen Mango?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, I haven't seen him anywhere."

I detached my voice translator, before opening the door to Kids Cove. I hope it wasn't too bad today. I know the twisted wires didn't protect her from everything.

I peeked in the door, but no one was there. I heard a scream, with a scratchy vocalizer. I turned around to see a dreaded sight. Everyone was backing away from Mango, who had a blade to her throat held by Spring.

"Father wants you!" She screamed, crazy in her eyes. But no one moved, palatalized by fear. She had a look of rage, as if she were insane. She lifted up the blade, slashing at Mango. She cried out, trying to get away, but Spring wouldn't let her. Flynn quickly pushed Spring away from Mango, who had fallen on the floor. I glanced at her, she was sobbing in a pile on the floor. I quickly rushed to her side, followed by Crystal and Felix. We pulled her away as Francesca and Flynn were now standing between us. "Don't touch them!" He yelled.

Spring growled, before lunging at Francesca, scratching and slicing at her. She was pulled off by Flynn, but the way she crawled back up had shown that it wouldn't be long until she attacked again. Francesca's arms were bleeding from several cuts, but she hadn't even gone teary eyed. All she did was glare at her. That's why I admired her. She was always so brave and strong. Nothing scared her. Spring was about to tackle her again, but Mariett put out her arms to hold her back. "What do you mean Vincent wants us? What does he wanna do?"

"I don't know!" She screamed, "But it's important!"

"Alright, we'll go with you. Just, don't hurt them."

Spring rolled her eyes, harshly grabbing Mariett's hand. I barely noticed her flinch, but it turned into a mixture of pain and... fear? No, that can't be right, Mariett was never afraid. She could beat anything in her path! I was probably just seeing things. I managed to convince myself that as I followed the two. We went down the main hallway, before walking into a room I couldn't recognize.

I saw metal planks with footstools, leaning up, kind of like a forklift. Each of them were labeled with our names. There was also some kind of control panel, with Vincent standing behind it. Without thinking about it much, I stood on the footstools of the one with my name on it. Everyone else did the same, as I thought, this isn't so bad!

But my thoughts were quickly changes as Vincent pressed a button, followed by metal cuffs restraining my hands, feet, and body to the table. I squirmed as I heard Crystal, who was left of me, gasp. I desperately tried pulling the restraints, but they wouldn't budge.

Vincent moved to the back of us. I couldn't see him. He could be getting a knife, a gun, and I wouldn't even know. This thought made me try even harder to escape. I was terrified.

I was surprised to see that he had pulled something on my head. Why haven't I seen that before? It was metal, and blinking lights emotes from it. As it was also put on Crystal, I could see that it had lights all over it, with a red rim on it. After he finished putting these weird devices on all of us, he pressed another button, with this time monitors appearing in the wall. It was filled with static, but I could still see it was labeled with our names. Mine was on the left side near the center. Since I was in the second one, I watched as Felix, who was to my right, looked back at me. He had a look, kind of like telling me to be brave, but it was obvious he was terrified too.

Vincent had pulled a lever, and a machine had appeared in front of him. It was controlled by one operating arm and hung from the ceiling. But there was a tube, with a clear, but yellowish liquid in it. The tube was connected to what looked like a small blade, only as small as a pencil, that had been sharpened too many times. Yes, it would hurt, but it wouldn't kill us. The blade moved closer to Felix, as if examining him. Meanwhile, he was doing his best to tear himself off the table. He was bouncing and struggling, he wouldn't hold still. Vincent smiled an evil grin, Springs equally matching his. But they faded a little as Goldie came up to him and held his hand, "It's best not to squirm," she advised, "It might mess up the systems. Don't worry, you'll be alright."

Felix, hearing this, stopped struggling, but never took his eye off the thing as a red glow moved up and down his body like a barcode scanner. After a couple of seconds, the machine thrust forward, emitting the ooze into his bloodstream. He hissed, his eyes were clenched shut and his hands were balled up into fists. He cried out, not being able to hold back. He started thrashing, but it only resolved to him crying out again, before starting to shake. Little beads of sweat fell from his forehead as he turned a little pale, before he passed out, his head leaning on a machine. Almost as if on cue, the machine let go of him.

His limbs were twitching slightly, and I also noticed that his labeled section of the camera monitors had changed from static, to black. The machine clicked, before replacing the blade with an identical one and shifted to the left, being face to face with me.

I was still terrified. Would it kill us? Is this the end?

I didn't even try to struggle as the barcode-like scanner scanned me. I looked over at Goldie, who had a comforting look on her face. It was like she was soothing my fears. For a moment, I wasn't afraid anymore, but pain erupted in my side as the thing jarred into me. I didn't even get a warning.

I actually felt ok, that is, until the ooze started moving into me. I couldn't hold back a scream as agonizing pain came from the cut. I couldn't even move, it was so crippling. I screamed out for help, even though I knew it wouldn't come. As the strange liquid moved in, it felt like something was stabbing my guts from the inside. It hurt really bad, and I tried holding back another scream, but it still came out as a grunt. I was starting to lose consciousness and, wanting to escape the pain, welcomed my mind into that blissful part of my mind.
______________________________
Told ya this one would be short! So see u next chapter. OH, and btw, I'm only in 8th grade so if I'm making any grammar issues please notify me. I'm non profit and this isn't homework. I'm just doing it because I'm finding that writing these are fun! Anyways, bye! ;)