Robotic Lives

Hi! Still at the TSA national conference until July 2nd. Having a great time and I met a couple of friends along the way. Although I didn't win anything, I mostly came for the experience. I had a great time and I recommend joining! I promise you'll love it. So hope you enjoy and I'll see you at the end of this chapter! ;)

____________________________Mariett's POV"It's all your fault!" Flynn had shouted at me. The others had found out about the others, and I knew they were very angry."Yeah! If it weren't for you, they would all still be alive!" Becky yelled. I honestly thought it was my fault. If I told them to lock their doors, if I went out instead of Mango... I knew they were mad, and not in the pleasant state of mind."Yeah, you're no one but a selfish troll who only cares for your own safety! What kind of friend are you!"But what they said still hurt."It should've been you! I wish you were dead! It should've been you that died, not Mango! You deserve to die!" Flynn was the angriest of them all."Because of you, everyone is suffering. Do you know how many lives you've ruined?! I wish you were-""S-Stop," I whimpered. It even ruined my voice. This was far more painful than I have ever experienced before. "P-Please, stop."I felt two hands harshly grab my arm, one belonging to Flynn, the other one Becky. "No!" He screamed into my ear as they threw me out of the room. "You don't belong here anymore! You betrayed us! Traitor!"And with that, he shut the door. I was terrified. Although the animatronics had been very friendly to us, they told us to never come out in the night. I didn't ask why, but I knew it couldn't be good. And now I was trapped out here. I was also curious, what secrets await here at night?___________________________Toy Freddy's POV (yes the animatronic lol, but finally😋)____________________________I watched behind a corner as Flynn threw Mariett out of the room, before slamming it shut. I wonder what she had done to make them so angry.She looked so scared, but I didn't know what to do. So I did the first thing that came to mind. "Hello Mariett!" I walked out of my hiding place. "What brings you here?"She looked up at me, clearly frightened to some extent. "They," her breath hitched, "they kinda threw me out."I held out my hand, in which she gratefully took. "What happened?" I asked in a gentle tone. She looked ready to break out into tears."T-The younger ones. The 11 year olds they... they died a-and I-I couldn't save them I t-tried to help I-I tried using my power but it d-didn't work and I-I.."She was unaware of the attention that she grabbed. Almost everybody in here had been lured over here. Her knees started shaking and I knew she was going to break down. She broke out, tears streaming down her face, that still had the make up on, "It's all my fault!" She fell on her knees, burying her face into her hands, her crying muffled by her hands. I have never seen her cry before, or ever. My counter part helped her back up. "Shh, it's ok. It's not your fault. It's his."She shook her head, "I couldn't save them."She was sniffling, her cries dying down surprisingly fast. "I couldn't save them." She repeated. My counter-part looked at me, before shrugging. I heard more footsteps. I turned my head to see the new humanoids that were installed yesterday. "W-Where am I?" A boy yawned.Mariett looked up, before her face lit up. "F-Felix?""It's us, Mariett. We're ok. We're all ok."She sprinted down the hallways, before almost leaping onto the other robots into a hug. "Oh my gosh! I was so worried about you guys! You're all ok!"She turned back to us, tears already into her eyes, but they were ones of joy. "They're alive! They're all ok."The four humanoids laughed, joining in on the group hug. "Mariett! I'm so happy to see you! I thought you guys were hurt!"Mariett looked back at them, cupping her hands on Mango's face. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine. If anything, I should ask about you guys!"Bobby shrugged, "We're all ok, we just woke up like this. I remember Vincent rushing in our room. He said something about not locking the doors, and then he... he..."Crystal interrupted him, "Did anyone else see Mariett?"Everyone nodded. "Yeah, she was holding a present and then it started glowing. It was weird, do you know anything about it Mariett?"She shook her head, "Nothing unusual happened, other than all of the crazy stuff that's been happening. I did try to use my powers to revive you!"Felix sighed, "Well, it worked apparently. And now we're stuck here."She held up her hands, "I'm sorry, I was just trying to help you."Felix giggled, "I'm just kidding."Mango jumped up and down, "Can we see the others?"Mariett nodded, "Sure! Right this way!"And with that, they all walked back towards the room. I smiled, at least they had a good ending. My counterpart sighed, before walking off. "Where are you heading?" I asked."I'm going off, I believe I owe an apology to someone."______________________________So yeah, confusing authors note, now I'm in Massachusetts. At 12:30 in the morning. Hehehe... So see us in the next chapter! Bye!