Broken

Sorry it took so long to update. High school now :(. Ok, so here it is. Hope you guys enjoyed.

_____________________________Mariett's POVI woke up to a loud siren blaring throughout the building. I covered my ears, must be a malfunction with the fire alarm; least it woke me up on time. A couple seconds passed, before the alarm stopped. The "power kids" we're already starting to walk down the hallway, so I followed them.I was scared for what fate awaited me, what awaited Billy, what awaited everybody. It would all have to be put into the hands of Vincent, whom I don't exactly trust. They eventually lead to a room, where there was a small hall with a window, leading into the other room. I saw Flynn, Becky, Cristy, and Francesca. They were all giving me cold looks. I don't understand what I have done wrong. But, Billy wasn't there.I continued walking down the hallway, eventually walking into the "exam" room. In there was Vincent, Spring by his side. Next to her was Goldie, giving me a blank stare. My robotic friends walked into the room, this time carrying somebody. My heart stopped when I saw Billy in the middle of the group, trying to shake out of their grip. It was all in vain though. It didn't stop him from trying though. He squirmed and yelled out, "Hey! L-Let me go!"Felix and Bobby eventually grabbed hold of his arms, dragging him to the other end of the room. Crystal and Mango guarded the doors, making escape almost out of view. Vincent chuckled darkly, before handing me a knife. "You know what to do."I looked back at Billy, his eyes widening when I turned around with my knife in hand. He stared back up at me, before yelling, "Mariett! Help me!" Vincent chuckled again, Spring sneering, "Foolish little boy, Mariett can't hear you anymore."I walked towards him, and I saw fear in his eyes. Until he suddenly started thrashing in their grip. He tossed his head side to side and started kicking his legs out. He stopped though and cried out as Bobby started burning his arm. I wanted so badly to get him to stop, but I had to hold myself back from running up to him and saving him from our friends.I continued walking forward, knife in hand as he looked back at me, on the verge of tears. "Mariett, don't do this! I'm your friend, Billy, remember?"He hissed again as Bobby gripped his burnt arm again, leaving a deep red, hand shaped burn mark; issuing for him to be silent. I barely caught a glimpse of the window. Flynn had his face and hands pressed against the window in a worried stare. Becky was shaking her head violently. Cristy was crying on the floor. But Francesca? She was screaming, banging her hands against the shatter proof glass. She was thrashing all over the place.Billy stopped talking, but whimpered as I brought the knife up above him. Billy squeezed his eyes shut and looked down, waiting for the fatal blow.But it never came. I couldn't do it.Instead I threw the knife dart-like at Vincent. I barely missed him, but instead charged straight for him. Spring tackled me to the ground, but before she could leap up on top of me, I kicked her square in the face. I leaped up and then attacked Felix. I slammed him against the wall.Billy in the meantime, interrupted the fight by a blood curdling scream, as Bobby continued burning his arm. I kept slamming Felix into the wall, and I could see the kind, happy looks when they first reawaken as robots dissipate as I slammed his head into the wall one last time. He was dead, for good.I tackled Bobby next, him releasing Billy as he fell to the ground. I kept slamming his head into the ground, same as Felix. It was hard, thinking I'll no longer see that energetic smile whenever he held his electric guitar. Now the only boys alive were Billy and Flynn.Mango and Cristy came up to me next. Mango charged at me first, launching her metal body into mine. However, I punched her neck, and she cried out, being sent to the wall. Cristy tried to jump onto me, but I kicked her over me. Her face crunched against the wall, killing her instantly. But before I had time to react, Vincent charged towards me. I felt a sharp object cut my shoulder, before being flung back to the wall. Vincent and Spring walked towards me with victorious glares. Vincent brought the same knife I was about to kill Billy with above his head. But then something unexpected happened.A hand grabbed Vincent's armed purple one, before another punched him square in the face. Spring stares back in shock. It was Goldie. She had picked a side. Vincent almost immediately leaped up, trying to tackle her, but I grabbed his leg. Goldie kicked him again, knocking him into subconsciousness. Spring stuttered, "G-Goldie? What a-are you doing?"Goldie glared at her, "What we should've done a long time ago."Spring backed away, as the two of us continued to stalk towards her. For a minute, everything was silent, as everybody stares at each other, ready to make a move. I was too overwhelmed, with all that's happened in such short time. We were free, we were finally free from Vincent. The others burst into the room, Billy following close behind. But they were all blurry now. Breathing became harder, and the lights were getting brighter. Goldie looked back at me with a concerned look on her face, but I didn't even see it.I heard voices, but they were barely audible. And, for the first time in almost four years, I collapsed onto my knees......and I cried.___________________________________Goldie's POVI stared down at Mariett in complete shock. This was her, one of the strongest people I knew, the one who put through so much, crying on the floor. In almost my entire time that I knew her, I have never seen her cry before, not once. It was just all those emotions, that were put off to the side for so long, we're finally beginning to show. It was great.I looked back at Spring, and I saw something moved in her. I could tell she was also in conflict. For 7 years, I believe, she had always followed the orders of Vincent; never left his side. But now he was gone, and she was frozen. The others were frozen too, I don't think they have ever seen her cry either.But she finally made a move, and she walked up to Mariett. She use to have a glare, or a sneer, but now all evidence of that was gone. She knelt down next to her, and hugged her, choking out, "I'm so sorry."Mariett hugged her back as Spring continued, "I just, I know how it feels. He did this to me. He made me that way. He killed my parents, in front of me, on my birthday. He did this, it's his fault. I just lost it, I'm sorry."Mariett put a hand on her shoulder, tears still in her eyes. Her voice sounded winded, "It's ok, we all lose it at one point."To my surprise, Mango walked over to us. Her neck was sparking slightly, but she seemed ok. She sat down and hugged them both as well. I sat down across from her, hugging them as well. Flynn sat next to me and hugged us as well, soon followed by Becky, and Cristy, until all of us were huddled in the middle of the room.I honestly wanted to stay like this forever. But our attention caught onto a distant alarm, followed by one going off louder. The fire alarm in this room went off, and Billy started coughing violently. Smoke had formed inside the room, and flames caught my eye. How did I not notice?The factory was on fire.___________________________________OMG I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner, with just high school going on and soccer and homework, I have a lot going on. But the next chapter will probably be the last, and there will sadly not be a sequel. Unfortunately, I have left the Five Nights at Freddys fandom. But, I will finish this story just for you guys. This story will also be on Wattpad, so follow if you'd like, I am DroneSaver on Wattpad as well.