New Boy

Jackson POV

They new boy had blond hair that almost looked white  with light green  eyes that looked kind of yellow far away. In my opinion the new boy was weird.....that boy also happens to be me. Yes,I know I just called my self weird. I just had to move because I was so attractive,not really it was because I had gotten in to a fight over a girl that was the prettys girl in school and the principle son thought that to. So yeah that's why I'm here in this school i didn't even want to go to. I'm just an average boy that's 14 years old and that is being followed around everywhere,and he knows ,as in me Jackson. But the follower doesn't now. Hmm,his father had died when he was 5 years old,his mother had also lost her job and he had a sister they were twins they kind of looked alike.....kinda. Lets just hope this school is good if not he's leaving as in running away. Ahh, ouch, he had just run into some girl and she looked scared. Oops,sorry didn't mean to bump into you ,sorry ,bye. She kept looking behind her like someone had been chasing her. Yeah its alr-,he didn't get to finish because the girl was already leaving. Wait!! He yelled. The girl turned to him. He didnt even now why. She was beautiful with the blackest hair ever and aqua eyes. Whats your name? He asked. Why? She asked. He shrugged. She laughed, My names Rowsan,yes its a name. Which caused me to laugh. All of a sudden my sister came out and of coursed asked "Who's she ,Jackson" so I new she was angry because she always calls me Jack,Jacky,and what I preferred Jake. So he new he was in trouble.