Why everyone calls me Flame fire

Redda POV

When i get mad i get MAD. Not just mad I'm just scary well that's what everyone says. There right thought to admit. That's okay I'm friends with Rowsan she's amazing and such a good friend. She always understands everything i tell her and she never gives up. I'm the trouble maker and she's the shy one,but when it involves her family or friends she's not so shy anymore. Right now I was on my phone talking or texting with Camren my best phone friend.

CamrenG:Hey,so are your parents really gonna leave you with Rowsan because they want to go on a lone trip themselves ?
ReddaK:yup,I now right good thing its with Rowsan but I'm gonna have to deal with Chris and Toby there's so annoying!
CamrenG:Your little brothers are going with you?
ReddaK: yeah there coming with me to . There not that little just 12 years old but so annoying. OK got to go moms been saying we need to spend more time together. Bye OK bye.
CamrenG:Please text me later bye.

That's how it went,then i went to go watch a movie called The Minions in the living room, my brothers had chosen the movie.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~***

The movie was good I guess now were gonna eat pasta!Yeah,my mom makes the best pasta EVER! So,my mom says You excited about school. Tomorrows your birthday your turning 14,dad says. Who you gonna invited, both of my brothers ask. Don't now yet,I grumble back. I'm just a average girl long red hair with dark green eyes and I'm turning 14 tomorrow.