Mirror Shards

Silver POV

She was so mad,her real parents had not wanted her at birth so the Jones family had taken her in and they decided to tell her today which is her birthday. The best present every,i thought sarcastically. I couldn't believe this i had something in my hand and through it. CRASH!! I gasped. I had through it at my mirror. I covered an eye and then the another. Her mo- her stepmother is going to kill me,i groaned. Then put my headphones on and went for a walk. Haha,she heard after a few songs after it ended she heard someone laugh. She thought it was about her so she starred draggers at who ever laughed,at her when she was surprised to see. Carrie blushing, all i new well,thought that Carrie didn't have feelings. I snorted,but maybe she does. Loook,what the cat dragged in,said Carrie emphasizing ,look. Hey Carrie,so what ya doing? I said trying to sound nice. But she didn't try to be. Hey,Weirdo,she said. I heard people behind her snicker. I took a glance up from my hair. My name's Silver not Weirdo,i hissed angrily. Hey Carrie ignore her what did she do to you?said the boy beside her he was beautiful and thats for girls well now i now why Carrie was blushing. He had white hair with purple eyes. I don't need your help,i told him nicely. My names Jace,he said. Hi Jace,now do go on making Carrie blush i didn't really think she had feelings,i spat looking at Carrie. Hey let me walk with you Silver,Jace said. WHAT!! Said Carrie. So of course i said yes to annoy her. OK,bye Carrie,Jace said kissing her on the cheek. Bye,said Carrie slyly like she was planing something and exchanged a few words with him. Oh,right bye see you later,Jace said. I don't even now why i head agreed with him,oh yeah it was to annoy Carrie. I was an average girl,with long silver hair and red colored eyes and today was my 14th birthday the only thing i new about my self.