Popular Boy

Jace POV

{Sorry this is taking long,please keep on reading i promise to start doing better right now I'm introducing the characters thanks for reading just like three more people to introduce}

This girl,Silver,is beautiful,with soft red eyes and long flowing silver hair. Carrie had told him to start going out today and dump her tomorrow or something mean. I said "OK" but didn't really want to do it. So,did you get your name from your hair,i asked trying to start a conversation. Yes,i think so,Silver said. Oh well do you want to go walk to the park or something?i said. She stopped suddenly and said"is this like a joke or something,she asked. Umm,no,why? Well Carrie hates me so i thought this was her plan,Silver said looking down. Why dose she hate you so much?i asked sitting down on a bench we had reached the park already she sat down beside me. My brother he cares about me a whole bunch,so when Carrie and Chris were dating. Carrie was being mean to me saying that i was an old lady because of my silver hair and a demon because of my red eyes. So Chris left her because of me,Silver said. Oh wow didn't expect that,i said. She laughed a beautiful laugh,that was contagious. "Boom" it was a gun shot,meant for Silver but he knocked her down and landed on top of her so close to her face to see that she had hidden tiny freckle on her nose. This would be romantic if we weren't being shot at,i said smiling picking her up. Lets go,she screamed running forward grabbing my hand in hers and running forward with my hand and hers. He felt a jolt of pain run through his shoulder. I've been shot,i said. You'll be okay, She said tears in her eyes and then she was shot. She almost fell. Come here, i said scooping her in my arms. But you'll get hurt,she said. Yeah but you never experienced this before,i said. Knock on the red door the house white,she said,in case i lose conscious. Oh right, your so smart, trying to make her smile. It worked,she smiled weakly. Then a house door opened a red door to be exact. A boy came out and saw Silver in my arms and screamed "What the heck did you do to my sister?" I'm alright just as old man,he probably has mental problems,it's no biggie,Silver mumbled. Then she fainted. Si--Silver are you alright,the boy asked. I was scared. What happened if the bullet went to deep? Or what if she'll have a heart attack? no,no,she's to young to have one. We have to take her to the hospital right now or she's dead,i said seriously. My name is Jace I'm an average boy that's 14 years old,with white silver hair with purple eyes.