Real Bad

Stacey POV

She was a real bad girl that's what they all say and of course i say thank you. Cause she's real proud of that. She really loves her sister and wants Kacey to be just like her. "Me,I'm a bad girl,and i play with boys hearts" was her way of saying it. But i  never played with Neon's heart. She kind of had a crush on him......kinda. When she saw Kacey and Nerek leave. She looked at Neon,Does he have a crush on Kacey? If he breaks her heart I'll kill him,literally,no mercy,you hear,i said. Don't know don't care,but lay a hand on him you'll regret it,Neon said. Then we heard a cry saying "Noooooooo" and it sounded like my sister. I turned to Neon wide eyed. And we both got outside we saw my sister and Nerek both on the floor bleeding both on the shoulder. KACEY, i screamed. Nerek,said Neon. I fot my phone and dialled 9-1-1 the girl behind the line says"911 whats your emergency? My sister and my boy friends brother been shot on the shoulder. How old are they? There 10 years old,i answered. Were are you located? Were located----CAN'T YOU freaking track this phone,now hurry up there unconscious!!,i yelled and hanged up. 10 years old?,Neon asked. They'll come faster that way,i whispered. Then the most unexpected thing happened i had put my hand on my sisters wound,and she started coughing and her eyes fluttered open, Kacey,i whispered. Stop,pick your hands up from the wound the ambulance is here,Neon said looking as surprised as i was. Don't tell anyone that happened,Neon whispered. OK,i whispered. I'm am average girl with aqua hair and aqua eyes and i just turned 14 and i have a twin sister that's the same age as me.

{Sorry first I'm trying to make the introduction of the characters please enjoy}