Who's is she ?

Jennifer POV

When she saw her brother with a beautiful black haired girl with aqua eyes. She thought,stupid Jake again of to fall in love so when he saw her turn he thought he had asked for her phone number or something. So when she got out and asked "who she was?" her brother had looked so angry that she regretted being so rude. What ,he snapped. Well I don't want to move again because you decided to fall in love AGAIN , so do excuse my rudeness, I snapped back. Hmp,the girl said. Me and Jake turned to her. Sorry,but can I go now ,I don't now who you are but i have to pick up my sister and by the way , she turned to look at me. I already have a boyfriend. She said. I'm sorry,I'm just upset. Anyway,my names Jennifer but everyone calls me Jenny ,this is my twin bother. I said pointing at him his name is Jackson but everyone calls him Jake. What's you're name? The girl said my names Rowsan and everyone calls me Rowsan,She said with a smile me and my brother laughed and smiled. Can we walk with you to get your sister, I asked. Yeah,sure ,Rowsan said. They walked and there came a little girl that looked like she had Rowsan's eye's. Rowsan gasped and yelled at the girl "WHAT THE h- what are doing walking home by your self little girl?" You took to long,she whined, them looked at my brother and me and asked "Is he your boyfriend?" she asked innocently. Jenny was just an avrage girl with blond but almost light brown hair with dark green eyes and she just turned 14 years old.