Felt Bad

Kacey POV

I felt bad for Caroline,but when Stacey said "good job"i felt much better. I new Nerek felt bad to but we had to do it so we could hang out with our twins we felt what they did so i new she was angry when Carol {short for Caroline}dumped chocolate on our clothes Stacey said she ruined our clothes so i took lead and started laughing and they saw what I was doing. And we did have extra clothes and i would feel bad if Carol saw us.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~

Earth to Kacey ,said Nerek smiling which caused me to smile. I'm here in earth,i gasped them smiled. Yes,I'm back,what you need?,i asked. Well come on its private matter,he says blushing. So then he brought me too the back of the store. Yeah,what's wrong,i said. Why'd we need to come out side,looking at his blue hair and light blue eyes. Blush was coming to his checks. Well you now I like this girl she's beautiful,he says smiling. Oh,what's her name?i asked brushing my hair out of my face. Thinking he couldn't like another girl,he couldn't, i shook that thought away. Her name is------ followed by a crash he didn't get to didn't finish his sentence. Hello ,said an old man. I guess fallen angels fall in love to. WHAT !!! me and Nerek said were not in love, we snapped. You have to remember you are fallen angels. He pulled out two guns and pointed it at them. She screamed and grabbed Nerek hand and ran forward with him behind him. The man cursed under his breath and ran after them. When"poff"went the gun. Nerek screamed out in pain. Then i felt it to i cried out for Nerek and me "Noooooooo" i screamed out then all i saw was darkness and i gave in to the darkness. I was average girl with long aqua hair and with aqua eyes and i was 14 years old.