Why I love music

Liam POV

Why I love music,it frees me from everything I want to forget. I was 6 years old when my father divorced my mom,12 years old when my mother couldn't take care of me,so she brought me to my aunt Jobe and uncle Rany. Who gladly took me in,right now its my 14 birthday. LIAM,said my little cousin who's 12 said "Liam your gonna come and play with us ? Please,pretty please its also my birthday. She was right of course because she was born on my birthday. Alright ,Emilia you got me,i said. What you playin? I asked. Well we're going to the park and get on the thing when you go in circles and you get dizzy and you have to push your self and stop your self,Emilia said in a rush. Ok fine I'll go,i said signing. YES,lets go,She said grabbing my hand trying to make me run. So i picked her up in my arms and swings her around which makes Emilia squeal in delight and that made me laugh. Hey,Liam happy birthday!said a girl with long black hair with aqua eyes and beside her with the same eyes but younger about Emilia's age and with hair that was brown and curly  and twins the boy with light blond hair and light green eyes and the girl with blond but maybe light brown hair with dark green eyes. Huh,was what i said and then noticed out was Rowsan and her little sister Juliet . I'm just an average guy with brown hair with dark blue eyes and today was my 14th birthday.