Crying while running

Caroline POV

They were making fun of me again. This wasn't what i wanted. It's all Rowsan's fault because my sister hangs around more with her then she does with me. Redda leaves me behind her sister and all because we moved here last year. This year I'm getting my revenge. I'm gonna ignore her. Thank you so much dad you were the one who said to get a extra room it had a bed i had chosen and colors i like. So right now I'm moving everything my self to the extra room. Well that was before i decide to go to the Rockin Cafe yes it was called that. I ordered the hot chocolate but asked for it cold. They did just that. Hahah, said a beautiful girl with aqua hair and eyes. Stacey,i said. What are you doing here dork,Stacey said. Her friends laughed two boys were with her they were twins one of them was Neon and Nerek and Stacey's twin sister kacey. Nerek and Kacey are nice but they hang with there twins but when they laughed it was like an evil scary laugh. Liked they enjoyed tormenting me. Look what the cat dragged in,said Neon with a smirk on his face. You're so ugly,no one would believe you if you said you were Rowsan's sister, said Stacey also with a smirk on her face. Now why don't you do your self a favor and buy us all some cold chocolates. No,i can't i don't have anymore money left,i said truthfully. Oh yeah,forgot,your poor,Stacey said. Yeah,you should leave your a sad sight to look at,said Kacey. Yeah,Kacey's right sad sight to look at,Nerek said. Good job guys you guys did good,Stacey said. Can't say sorry cause it's the truth,said Neon. This all brought to my eyes and i wouldn't allow them to see me cry. So i dropped my drink and left running. I heard gasps and sequels and heard them say "she ruined my clothes"and Could guess who. I turned around and saw them laughing. They turned to me and Stacey said"We so have extra clothes" She held her in a sign of a L as in Loser. Then i was running home while crying. I'm just a average girl with purple hair and kind of red but people eyes.