Chapter 7

This year we would be heading to many different places and performing for the SM Town tour. We were all really excited to be able to perform.

We planned the concert with the rest of the other groups as SM decided to have a new concept and let us take matters into our own hands. All the groups decided that since Super Junior and Girl's Generation were the more experienced ones, they were going to be the overall in charge.

One thing that really stood out was the encore and we also decided have some people act as emcees. Everyone found the idea to be great and swiftly got down to work.

We were all super excited about it and in Red Velvet's dorm, it was all there was to talk about, since we were really excited and Irene, being the more responsible one, started coming up with a packing list for all their things, just in case someone forgot, as someone will usually end up realising that they forgot to bring somthing and panic, thus Irene was all prepared this time round.

~~~

Soon it was finally the day. We all left separately as we were too big a group and some of us had individual schedules to attend before the flight.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, Wendy, Kai, Taemin, Baekhyun and I all took the first flights as we wanted to be there early. We all took the same car to the airport but upon reaching, the girls decided that we wanted to go to the cafe to grab a quick bite before getting on the plane. We walked in through the gates and immediately heard screaming. I was surprised by the number of fans there as Wendy whispered to Tiffany, "How did they even know the schedule? Look! They even have the signs for the next next next group ready!"

Tiffany and Taeyeon however, were unfazed and walked naturally as they greeted the fans. Finally, we reached the cafe as we all sat down to have a bite. We soon just talked about alot of random stuff.

"So Taeyeon unnie, I heard that you and Baekhyun oppa have some kind of relationship going on?" Wendy asked with a smirk.

"ARE YOU GUYS OFFICIAL? YOU GUYS ARE WOULD BE SO CUTE TOGETHER!" Tiffany said to Taeyeon as her friend turned tomato red.

We all laughed and had a good time till there was maybe still half an hour left. We left after paying for our food and headed to the boarding gate and boarded the plane.

Kai, Taemin and Baekhyun were all already there as they sat doing their own stuff. They were scattered around the whole cabin. Wendy saw her chance as she pushed Taeyeon to sit beside Baekhyun. 'Good Luck!' She mouthed as she gave a thumbs-up sign. Taeyeon glared at her as Tiffany snickered.

Tiffany and Wendy decided to take the two seats behind Kai, and since I wanted to talk to them, I slipped into the seat beside him and got ready for take off. Although my initial plan was to talk to Wendy and Tiffany, I soon found it a bother as I kept having to turn around. I turned to Kai instead but was listening to music through his earphones with his eyes closed.

Cute.

I suddenly realised that I was staring and immediately slapped myself into sanity, as my heart raced a little. I brushed it off though, thinking that it maybe was just from the excitement of the upcoming concert.

Soon, I felt sleepy thus settled down and closed my eyes for a short nap. I soon felt my head being tilted and put on a surface, and felt much more comfortable and soon dozed off.

~~~
no one's POV

Kai, who had woken up once she started dozing off, saw how she was straining her neck to keep steady, and gently tilted her head with his fingers such that it rested on his shoulders so that her head would not slip about.

Taemin, who was watching, secretly took a photo just in case, well, when he needed Kai's help, he could use the photo to blackmail him. Wendy and Tiffany, who were giggling behind, leaned forward as they wanted to share a joke with Shin Hye and to their shock, they saw her head on Kai's shoulder! By this time, Kai had gone back to sleep and he was listening to music as well. Wendy and Tiffany gave each other a knowing look as they sneakily took a photo and slid back to their seats.

Taeyeon and Baekhyun were getting on really well, as they laughed at each other's jokes, with Taeyeon doing her ajumma laugh. They soon chatted about everything, and it seemed that they really had alot in common with each other. Hearts were fluttering and you could "practically see pink sparkly hearts floating about everywhere" as Tiffany described it.