Chapter 16

That episode of Running Man was set to air that evening as Red Velvet, with no schedules, sat down together in the living room to watch. Wendy and I were on the floor with a bag of chips and a bowl of popcorn between them.

The rest of the members sat on the sofa and they were trying to snatch the chips away from the two of us on the floor. Wendy hugged the chips tightly while I held the bowl of popcorn. A lot of noise was being made as we shouted at each other.

'Ding Dong'

Yeri got up and raced to the door.

"Pizza is here!" Yeri shouted as she carried the boxes of pizza. We had finished our comeback so we were not as strict on the diet. We enjoyed that episode throughly as we laughed at my fangirl moment and Seulgi's clumsiness.

~~~

The girls were rushing about the house doing some last minute packing, more accurately, everyone except Irene.

Shouts of: "Has anyone seen my slippers?" to "Has anyone seen my snacks?" sounded around the house as they all rushed about. Irene was helping Shin Hye as she was the youngest. She seemed to not be able to close her suitcase and Irene was helping her unpack and repack her stuff.

"Do you really need to bring all those snacks? You can bring a few, but not the whole fridge!"Irene said as she took out all the unnecessary items from the luggage and almost immediately, the luggage became much lighter.

"Irene Unnie! I need your help please! I can't seem to find...!"

Irene went about the house helping anyone who needed her help. (basically everyone)

They were packing for Hong Kong as they would be heading there the next day for the MAMA awards. They were all excited as they had been nominated for the best dance performance in the female category.

Finally they all finished packing, and just in time too, as their manager came to check if they were ready to go to the airport. They left and got into the car to go to the airport.

In the car, Wendy played some music as they sang and danced along. They really enjoyed their nap in the car as well since it was drizzling lightly, kind of making it nice and warm in the car and it was really comfy.

After a while, they finally arrived at the airport and they got off the car. They headed into the airport as they tried to walk through the crowds of fans that were waiting for the other groups as many groups were bound for Hong Kong that day.

They passed immigration and boarded the plane. There were already other groups on board that plane already. It turned out that TTS were already on board as they turned around and waved to the new arrivals. They waved happily as they prepared for takeoff.

"Off to Hong Kong! Go!" Yeri and Joy, who were sitting next to each other, said happily as the rest of us smiled in excitement.