Chapter 15

I ran about the place trying to find members from the opposing teams. I really wanted to at least eliminate one nametag today. I wandered about as I wiggled the bells on my shoes a little. I chuckled as I was really amused by them.

I wandered to a desk and suddenly saw movement! I went around the desk and tried to peek to see who it was. It turned out to be Suk Jin! He saw me and quickly ran away as I chased after him.

"Third floor! Suk Jin oppa is on the third floor!" I shouted into my walkie talkie as I gave chase.

Luckily, Gikwang was coming down the stairs just as Suk Jin ran to the staircases. He saw him and immediately turned around but I was already hot on his trail. Together, we caught him and I had the honours of ripping his nametag.

"Ji Suk Jin out! Ji Suk Jin out!"

I was really happy and I waved his nametag at the camera. I high-fived Gikwang before we separated.

"Can I get the running man members to sign my nametag later? It would be a good memory." I asked the cameraman who was following me.

Suddenly there was an announcement over the loud speakers.

"Song Ji Hyo out! Song Ji Hyo out!"

"Someone must have got her too. I wonder who? But anyways good job guys!" I said to the camera again since I was alone.

There was only one minute left till the next rotation and I decided to run off to hide. I ran to a room and turned off the lights, just like before. This time, the same sound of bells came closer and again I willed for it to pass.

The bells sound just suddenly stopped and I wondered what happened. Suddenly the door opened sharply making me jump. It turned out to be Jong Kook!

I immediately tried to run but he caught her easily.

"Hang on hang on hang on! This is my first time on Running Man. Please let me go pretty please!" I pleaded with Jong Kook.

He had no choice but to let me go this time round. I thanked him as I ran away to hide somewhere else. I went into another room which thankfully, had a lock and sunk down to the ground due to that close shave with death. I hope the time passes quickly!

"Yoo Jae Suk out! Yoo Jae Suk out!"

I sighed as she asked for the time left to the switch. There was still about two minutes left as I started warming up to go.

Finally it was time for me to be on the offence again. It must have been my lucky day as as soon as I stepped out of the room, I saw Seulgi with her back to me. I tried running as quietly as I could towards her. I reached out and was about the grab Seulgi's nametag when she felt movement and turned around. But it was already too late as I had managed to rip off her nametag.

Immediately after, I apologised as Seulgi could only laugh at what just happened.

"Seulgi out! Seulgi out!"

I was very happy and went to meet up with the remaining survivors on the team, who were Gary and Gikwang. They were very desperate as there was only one minute left before the next rotation. We planned to oust at least one more person so that it would be easier to stay alive later.

However, just as we were about to set off, the countdown started and all of us could not move. It was only after the full rotation were we allowed to move and we separated to go hide.

However, I ran straight into HaHa and I gave a gasp before running back where I came. HaHa immediately gave chase and soon caught me. No matter how hard I struggled, I could not escape and ended up having my nametag eliminated.

"Shin Hye out! Shin Hye out!"

I walked into the jail and got a shock. It turned out that whilst they were in jail, the guys got bored and decided to play a game in which the winners in a each round of rock paper scissors get to draw one thing on the loser's faces. The girls could not stop laughing as the game progressed and their faces got weirder and weirder.

The game ended with the Red team winning. We applauded the winning team as they were presented the prizes, which turned out to be gold.

"I really enjoyed myself today and although I did not win, I still feel very happy because I got my own nametag, and its autographed by all the members! Thank you for today!" I said before bowing.

"Cut!"

The filming ended as everyone exchanged numbers and also had dinner together. That night, as I drifted off to sleep, she remembered the memories and all the fun I had today during filming as I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face.