Chapter 20

"I'm a fan of Jimin and V..." I said before turning red with embarrassment.

I saw Jungkook shake his head in amusement. He wasn't joking when he asked whether we were friends, we really were, and good ones at that. We often hung out together in school during our free time, but that was seldom because JungKook rarely appeared in school.

Afterwards we moved on to a short interview with each group.

"So what has Red Velvet been up to these days?"

"Well, we're busy preparing for our SM winter album, and busy with our own respective schedules. Joy with WGM, Yeri and Shin Hye with school, and me with Music Bank. Seulgi and Wendy, well, they've been practising for the song." Irene said as if it was conclusion.

After the interview, we had a dance battle as we danced to different groups' songs. Red Velvet nearly died laughing at J-Hope's cover of their song 'Ice-Cream Cake'.
(please make this happen.)

~~~
dec 31st

"Its the end of year already? Time sure flies fast!" Joy exclaimed as they relaxed in their dorm.

"I know right? It seemed like only yesterday Yeri and Shin Hye joined us and now its already almost 2016." Wendy said as she nodded in agreement.

"Well, 2016 marks a fresh new start to our lives, made your New Year resolutions yet?" Irene asked as she poured herself a glass of water.

"I know! Let's make just one resolution as Red Velvet!" Seulgi suggested as she went to grab a sheet of paper and some markers.

"What should it be though?" Yeri asked as she grabbed a marker and wrote 'Red Velvet's Resolutions for 2016' at the top of the paper.

"How about helping Irene unnie get a boyfriend?" Wendy joked.

"Be serious here!" Irene scolded.

"Yes mom."

"I know! How about aiming to have even better stages for our fans as well as working hard for our new songs?" I suggested.

"That sounds good enough. Everyone agree?" Joy asked as she started writing it down.

"Whats with you today though? You seem awfully quiet." Joy added looking at me.

"I don't really know to be honest. Its just that thinking back, I've really enjoyed being with you guys, learning new things, making new friends and doing things that I may not have had the opportunity to do if I were not a part of Red Velvet. I really hope my following years will be as enjoyable and fun as this." I said, just as the clock struck 12, signalling the end of 2015 and the start of 2016.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\THE END///////////////////

I guess this is the end. I can't believe I actually ended nicely with 20 chapters!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Thanks for following Shin Hye through her fanfiction journey! Its my first ever fanfiction and I am still new, but I am constantly trying to improve and I'm thinking of writing more, maybe BTS or GOT7?