Chapter 13

"It feels nice to have a free and easy day!" Irene said as she lay down on her bed.

"I must say, your room smells awfully good ." Seulgi commented as she gave a sniff.

"I agree! This candle smells really good." I said, pleased that they liked the candle I had bought the other day.

A loud noise came from outside and we rushed to the living room. I saw Joy, Yeri and Wendy piled on top of one another on the twister mat. They were so entangled together that they couldn't even get up properly.

~~~

"Hey, I'm bored! Can we do something?" Wendy said to Joy and Yeri.

"Hmm...how about twister?" Yeri suggested.

"Sounds good to me! Rock paper scissors to decide the order?" Joy asked as she got off the sofa.

Soon the three of them were playing happily and it was Wendy's turn. As she was figuring out how to move without falling, a moth suddenly flew in from the window! All of them immediately panicked and it wasn't long before they all fell down with a crash. They heard the door open as Irene, Shin Hye and Seulgi rushed out to find the source of the noise. Joy tried to get out of the mess, but they were so tangled up that it was nearly impossible to do so. All of them smiled weakly as they saw Irene come forward and untangle them.

"That was fun! Let's play again! Shin Hye want to join?" Wendy said once she got out of the mess.

To that, all Irene did was shake her head in disapproval as she looked at Seulgi, who she assumed was standing beside her. To her surprise, she wasn't even there! Irene sighed when she saw that Seulgi had also decided to join in their crazy game. Despite her disapproval, she sooned had also joined in the game, which she throughly enjoyed as she was so flexible that it was easy for her.

They were having so much fun that they did not see their front door opening, which revealed Tiffany and Taeyeon standing in the doorway. Their mouths opened in shock at the side in front of them as they heard a shout, followed by another crash.

~~~

"I guess its my turn now!" Irene said as she spun the wheel.

As the others waited for her to make her move, Yeri saw Tiffany and Taeyeon standing in the doorway, as she shouted to them. Seulgi, who got a shock, fell as she lost her balance, making everyone crash to the ground again as they smiled sheepishly at both Taeyeon and Tiffany, who were shaking their heads as they tried to untangle them and rescue them out of that mess.

~~~

The next day, I received a call to the management office and I knocked timidly on the door before entering.

"Sehun oppa? What are you doing here?" I asked in surprise.

"Shin Hye! Come take a seat here, we have some things to discuss with the both of you." The head of management gestured me over as I took my seat cautiously.

"Since Exo's comeback is almost due, we need something to hype them up,"He started,"how is your relationship with each other?"

"We're good friends." Sehun said as I nodded in agreement.

"That's great, because we were thinking of creating dating news for the both of you."

Both Sehun and I dropped our jaws in horror. Dating news?

"Erm, sir, I don't think there is a need for that, we're quite popular, if I can say so my-" Sehun started quickly.

"But you guys have been out of the spotlight for too long, so we need some attention before we announce the comeback." The head cut him off.

"Is there really no other way?" I asked, desperately hoping he would change his mind.

"We have already arranged for you guys to go on a date and we've hired some cameramen to take a few pictures that we will release to the press the next day."

"But sir-" We both said at the same time.

"End of story. Dismissed." Was all he said so we had no choice but to leave quietly.

~~~

"Are you ready?" Irene asked ShinHye, who was nervously trying to step out of the house to head to the company.

"I can hear the screaming downstairs, and I'm scared." She whispered in fear.

The pictures had just been released, and Shin Hye was already receiving threats from the angry fans.

Joy looked at her in pity.

"Don't worry, we'll get you there safely." She said softly, as if she was talking to a five year old.

"They said they would bring knives to the dorm, I'm scared about leaving the house." She shrunk back.

As if on cue, Sehun arrived at their floor and went straight to the door.

"Leave it to me." He said quietly as he gestured for the other members to leave first.

They had no choice but to leave, all the while looking back in worry.

"Shin Hye, do you need me to bring you down?" Sehun said to her gently.

"Wouldn't that be worse?"

"I'll protect you, don't worry,"Sehun started," Just bear with it for two more months, and all will be over." He said, linking to the fact that a statement about their break up would be released then.

It was only after a while before Shin Hye was willing to leave, all the while with Sehun's protective hand on her shoulder.