Chapter 8

After we landed, we proceeded to the concert venue right away in order to rehearse for the concert the next day. That was how we prepared for all the concerts and each one was a success. We stayed in each country for a few days before heading off to the next country.

We had a lot of fun and hung out with our seniors. Kai and I became super close, and would always hang out together, occasionally joined by Taemin and Seulgi. We had so much fun both on and off stage, though of course we couldn't act too close on stage as they may get criticised by the fans. However, despite that, we still managed to meet up in the hotels and would sometimes go out for meals if it was quiet outside.

Finally, the day of the last concert begun. When it was Red Velvet's last song, which was Dumb Dumb, we had to make a speech before we performed it. I was so engrossed in talking that I totally forgot that the music had already started. While shamefully hurrying back to my place, I couldn't sing my part properly as I was so embarrassed about the beginning.

At last, it was the encore and all the groups came together to perform a few songs together. We had decided that we would let one fan from the audience pick a song that they would like to hear, and we would play and sing that song. It turned out that the fan chose "Lucky" by Exo. The song started playing as everyone walked around the stage and thanking all the fans that came. Baekhyun saw me at one side of the stage and gestured towards me, asking me to come to him. We sang "Lucky" together and even made actions matching the lyrics along with the song! All the fans screamed at our interaction as we weren't being serious about it at all and fooled around with each other.

The ending came too soon. All of us felt really sad and did not want it to end as this also signified the end of the world tour. We waved goodbye and gave the last deep bow before exiting the stage. Backstage, there was a cake waiting for all of us and we had a mini party.

Yeri and Joy especially almost died when the seniors, specifically SNSD and Super Junior, had a competition on who could make the weirdest faces. They were hilarious and in the end no one really won as no one out of all of us could hold our laughter for more than three seconds at a time while making a funny face.

This was one of the best experiences I have ever had.