Chapter 17

Soon, we arrived at awards ceremony. We greeted everyone excitedly and politely as we took a seat. I was sitting next to Tiffany and they were having a conversation.

The sound of fans screaming caught my attention and I looked up to see Got7 entering! I stood up immediately and bowed to them as I secretly fangirled inside again. I was a huge fan of them and as I looked at them, all I could get out was, "they're so much more good looking in real life".

Soon the awards ceremony started and while Got7 was performing, I clapped loudly and danced to the song, although on the inside I was dying to just run across the stage and see them up close. But I controlled herself and as I returned back to the stage, I greeted Jackson as I was closer to him, having met before.

We had to go backstage for a short interview and they happened to see Got7 there as well. Jackson knew about my love for JB as he introduced us.

"Can I take a picture?" I whispered to Jackson.

"Jaebum! Shin Hye wants to take a picture with you!" He shouted to JB as my face turned red.

(im gg to skip this part bc its so awkward that i cant bear to continue.Sorry)

My heart was beating very fast as the winner for the best dance performance was going to be announced.

Soon, all I heard was 'Red Velvet' followed by the sound of screaming fans. Afterward I found myself standing on stage with the rest of my members accepting the award for the best dance performance.

The rest of the ceremony proceeded quite smoothly, except for JYP's performance, which left me unable to look and made me feel really awkward as many boy groups were around us. I covered my eyes, but because I still wanted to watch the performance, I peeked through my fingers every now and then.

We bowed to everyone before quietly making our exit. We were all dead tired and fell asleep as soon as we got on the car that would take us to the airport. We sluggishly dragged ourselves off the car and fell asleep again almost immediately once we got on the plane. None of us felt the plane taking off and as we went to our next schedule while taking a long-awaited rest in the plane.