Chapter 10

"So do you two want to go for breakfast?" Kai asked.

Both Taemin and I readily agreed and since it was early in the morning, we could go out freely. We decided to go to a cafe near the dorm, while I called Seulgi to ask her if she wanted to come down as well. We arranged to meet at the cafe at 7.30 since it was only a ten minute walk for all of us.

"So you two had planned to meet up in the practice room?" Kai asked me once Taemin had left.

"Nope. I was there first because I wanted to practice a move that I just could not get right. Then while I was crying in frustration, Taemin oppa came in and sort of saved me from mentally killing myself." I explained. I saw Kai heaving a sigh of relief and I stared at him confused.

Soon we were all at the back of a cafe and were ordered our meals. Since Taemin and I were super tired and hungry from dancing we ordered so much food that it was crazy. Seulgi gave a very judgemental look although she was probably feeling very amused inside. She had ordered a plate of waffles and a glass of orange juice and while waiting for her food, she dug in her backpack and took out a can of Pringles potato chips and started munching on them.

"Seriously? Chips first thing in the morning?" Kai asked incredulously.

"Why not? Its my favourite!" Seulgi replied after swallowing her chips.

"Its just! You have not even had your proper meal yet!"

"Its perfectly normal!"

"No its not!"

"Can you say that people saying that you are a a total pervert normal? Yes totally!"

"Thats totally out of point!"

"Its valid!"

They both glared at each other while Taemin and I looked on while chwing on their waffles and toast. The rest of the meal, thankfully, proceedee peacefully and we headed back to the dorms afterwards.

Seulgi and Taemin were walking in front as they conversed while Kai and I were walking at the back, with me holding a cup of unfinished orange juice and drinking it through a straw.

"Do you like Taemin?" Kai suddenly asked.

"What in the world do y..." was all I manged to get out before choking on my drink.

"Oh nothing then, I was just asking" Kai said as we reached the building.

"O...O...Okay...." I replied with a questioning look as I entered behind him.