Your First Day...?

(y/n)'s pov
"bye mum.." you say as you hop out of your mum's car and head towards the main doors. Today was your first day.....yay.

You walk up to the doors and pull one open. As you walk inside you look around. You see a few groups of people in every corner. All of their eyes dart at you and they all stare. you stand still with a red face.
"what do i do?!' you think.
you quickly look at your schedule and head to you first class.

as you walk into the classroom your surprised your the first one there. you smile at the teacher and she returns the smile. she walks towards you.
"You must be (y/n)!" She says, you nod.

"Welcome to Fazbear High School!" she says greeting you warmly. she walks back over to her desk and does teacher stuff. A brown headed boy walks in yawning, a blonde headed boy following behind him. they both take seats on each side of you. the brown headed boy turns to you and smiles warmly.

"are you (y/n)!?" he asks excited.

"y-yes...." you answer.

"its great to have you here!" he says.

you brush your (h/c) hair out of your eyes.

"yeah..." you say.

Just then a blonde girl wearing orange and yellow walks in and glares at you. her orange eyes send chills down your back. she walks towards you.

"your in my seat." she says.

"really chica? you know we dont have assigned seats...." says the brown headed boy trying to defend you. You stay silent and chica just rolls her eyes.

~Time Skip~
After class you head to the bathroom. You dont see chica follow behind you until you look into the mirror and see her leaning against the wall. when you see her she grins and crosses her arms.

"So your this so called....(y/n)? not very impressive..." she says.

"w-well..." is all your able to say.

"i mean look at you..." she says as she walks towards you. she plays with your hair.

"ugly hair. ugly clothes. ugly face." she says dead serious. you try not to let her words hurt you but a single tear
escapes and rolls down your cheek.

"maybe that should be your new name....ugly face....i like the sound of that....hehe from now on your ugly face!" she
says giggling. You try not to cry in full tears and run out of the bathroom into a supplies closet, locking the door you
sit on the floor and put your head on your knees. you cry silently for a few minutes until you hear a knock on the door.
"L-LEAVE ME ALONE!" you yell between sniffles and thinking it was chica.

"(y-y/n)?" says a familiar soft voice. It was the brown headed boy from class. you slowly make your way to the
door handle and hesitate to open it.

"w-what do you want.... ?" you ask softly as you open the door looking down. he picks up your chin but you pull back away from his grasp. he frowns and looks a little concerned. you run past him but he grabs your arm.

'i saw you run in here and i heard the door lock. are you okay?" he asks.

"to be honest....no..." you say sighing.

~~~~~~~~~
i hope you enjoyed this first chapter! ive been wanting to make this for a Long time!!!!! well....until next time
.........friend