{ Chapter Sixteen }

You were fed up. So sick of him. So sick of his laughing at you, his evil smirks, and sick of the pain he had given you. Vincent. You knew he was going to be your next victim, but soon you'd pick off one life after the other.
After leaving the Janitors closet, you set out to find him. It didn't Take you long. He was at his locker With Jeremy and Mike. They were all talking about random things until you walked up to them, causing Vincent to silence the two. Knife still in hand, you took off your backpack and Sweater you were using to cover your cuts. You were left in nothing but a black t-shirt. You looked Directly into Vincent's eyes with your own. Insanity shook in your pupils, as they did in his.
"For every time you've made me bleed, Jackass." You say to him as you take the knife and attempt to stab him on his side. Vincent simply smirked and grabbed your wrist before you could get any closer to him with the knife.
"Not so fast, doll~." Vincent Said as he pulled out his own knife, holding it to your throat. You gulped, feeling yourself grow nervous. A tall guy, the same age as you and Vincent walked over to you two.
"Was this necessary Vince?" The male asked Vincent, "I didn't think you were desperate enough to kill, to go after a girl." The man said with a slight smirk.
"Shut Up Ace! She attacked me first!" Vincent Yelled at him, turning his Attention to Ace, the man. Ace was tall and slightly muscular. He had a small playful tone when he talked. He had a dirty blond head of hair with a slight beard beginning to grow on his Chin.you took advantage of Vincent putting his attention on Ace and Stabbed him Deeply in his chest. Vincent Gasped and fell to the floor. You pulled your knife back, his blood on it. Ace kinda stared at you before you ran off. You smirked, thinking about who to kill next.
-
{ whelp. Who should die next? }