{chapter twelve}

The bus had soon stopped at your school, jerking you forward a bit. You brushed your (h/c) hair out of your eyes and stayed seating while everyone got up, getting off of the bus. You waited until you were last to step off, since you didn't like being pushed.

As you walked through the doors of your school, the smell of paper, perfume, and body odor filled your senses. You decided to ignore it, seeing as it was quite normal for you.  As you walked through the halls you could see Vincent and Bonnie ahead. Vincent had Bonnie pinned to the lockers, Mike standing beside Vincent for support. You sighed and walked over to them.

"V-Vincent...." You said, quietly. "Leave....Leave him alone." You spoke, this time a bit louder. Vincent turned around, facing you.
"But why? It's quite fun causing him pain." He said smirking and chuckling.
"Just stop....." You whispered with a sigh. A circle of students had soon gathered around the four of you. Though you hated being the center of attention, you didn't mind the people.
"What're you gonna do about it, hmm (y/n)?" He asked, still not wiping the stupid smirk off of his face, walking closer to you, leaving Bonnie with Mike. Vincent raised his hand, putting the other on your shoulder holding you still, preparing to punch you hard. You flinched, ready for impact, but nothing happened.
"Leave her alone, you asshole." A Deeper man's voice said with a slight tone of annoyance.
"Yeah! Don't you know it's rude to hit a girl!?" Another voice called out. By now, Vincent had removed his arms away from you and turned to the two males standing up for you. You looked at them yourself. One, the deeper voiced, was tall and skinny, but had a bit muscle. He had bright red hair and a red sweater on. His piercing green eyes matched the other males. The other one was short and chubby, quite in an adorable way. His cheeks were covered in freckles and he had a pair of thick black circular glasses. He had an orangish hair and black pants and shoes, matching with the taller male.

Vincent looked at the taller guy, and smirked. "Scott. You're back I see. Along with Fritz." He said, looking down at The shorter male.

Fritz and Scott....

Fritz and Scott....

Where had you heard those names?