{ Chapter Eighteen }

They all surrounded you, their pale dead faces staring straight at you. Chills came to your arms and they all stepped closer. You recognized the four who surrounded you. Chica, Vincent, Skye, and TB {Toy Bonnie}, who you had recently killed yesterday. You could see the blood stains on their shirts from where you had harmed them. Vincent Opened his mouth to say something, but blood spilled out. Your eyes widened, feeling sick to your stomach. The four ghostly figures took a step towards you. You wanted to step back, but couldn't. You hear whispers from familiar voices echo around you.
"I can't believe we ever trusted her..." One of the voices said. You could easily tell it was Fritz.
"I know. All she ever cared about was herself." The other voice said, which happened to be Scott.
You felt really guilty at this point. Pictures of times that Chica and her friends had bullied you flashed in front of you. Laughter could be heard in the background.
"I Hope You Burn In Hell, Loser!"
"Why aren't you dead yet?!"
"Just Jump off the building, Whore!"
"Aww! Cuts on your wrists?! Ha! That's hilarious!"
All of these phrases spoke to you deeply. The time You had met and Jeremy, Mike, And Vincent had helped you up, Showed before you. The Image of Freddy walking away from you disappointed, left you in tears.
///////////
You sat upright, breathing hard and looking around Scared. You were in your bed, under the covers.
"J-Just a nightmare I suppose...." You said to yourself and got up. Yu walked to your bathroom. Looking in the mirror, you looked different. Insanity Buzzed in yours eyes, your hair was a mess, and you hated how you had changed. A loud knock came from your front door.
"OPEN UP! ITS THE POLICE!" The police shouted, outside of your house. You had known they would find you eventually. Prepared for this moment, you walked back to your room. You had hidden a small gun under your bed and picked it up, loading it. You pointed it at your head and just laughed.
"Oh, I'm Going to Hell For sure." You said, pulling the trigger. Blood splattered and splashed everywhere. Once a shy and bullied student, now a dead psychopath.

///////
Weeks had gone by since your death. A funeral was held in your honor, though you knew you didn't deserve one. They had buried you underground in a coffin. It wasn't a nice coffin. Just a wooden one that was able to cram your body inside. You had been buried with a note from each of your parents as they now stood at your grave in tears. Freddy had even shown up for your funeral, in fact, the entire school did. Since the day of your burial, Freddy left notes on your grave, telling what had happened that day. And every day he brought a flower. Your Favorite. A {favorite Flower}.

Because he, loved you. No matter dead or alive, sane or insane.

The end.