{Chapter Four}

As you walk to the park to meet with Freddy you feel someone put a hand on your shoulder from behind. You turn around to see....

Vincent.

"Oh hello...(y/n).." He says with a grin.

"W-What do you want...?" You ask turning around to face him.

"I've come to give you an offer." He replies keeping that stupid face.

"W-What do you mean...?" You ask softly.
He grabs your wrists and pulls you close to him. Your eyes start to tear up from the pain in your wrists.

"I mean....I've come to give you a second chance, with me." He says and chuckles a little. A tear escapes your eye.

"What's wrong? Does this hurt?" He smirks and grips your wrist tighter. More tears escape your eyes.

"Hmm? What was that?" He asks. His smirk widens.

"V-Vincent....p-p-please..." You plead for him to loosen his grip.
He grips tighter. More and more tears escape your eyes.

"Well? Is it a yes or a no?" He asks a little impatient.

"N-No..." You answer, trying to pull your wrist back from his grip.

"Hmm? What was that? Say yes and let go of your wrist. Say no, and that Fred Boy....yeah I'll hurt him and you more then you'd ever imagine. So what'll it be, doll?" Vincent asks pulling you a bit closer.

"I-I-I uhh...." You think about Freddy and what might happen to him. You sigh in defeat and nod.

"I-I'll go o-out with you....b-but only for Freddy...." You answer.
Vincent smirks and let's go of your wrists. He shoves you to the ground and kneels beside you.

"Good answer." He says chuckling. He gets up and leaves you sitting on the ground.
Your eyes widen.

"S-Shit!!! That p-purple fuck boy is gonna make me late for Freddy!!!" You say, quickly getting up and running towards the park.