{Chapter Seven}

Bonnie. Bonnie. Bonnie.

You couldn't get that name out of your head. Who was he?

You were sitting in your room Friday Night. No plans. Few friends. Your phone buzzed. You glance at it and pick it up.

"Seven Missed Calls from........Vincent."

Your phone spoke. You just rolled your eyes and got up. You looked out your window. Snow. You smiled and went to your closet. You pulled on a hoodie and boots. You already had a thick shirt on so you decided not to put on another jacket. You put a beanie on and left your room. You snuck past your parents and went to the front door.

You looked around outside. The snow landed in your hair and on your beanie. You felt something cold go down your back. Snow. You screamed and tried to get it out.

You heard a familiar giggle from behind you. Chica.

"You Little-!" You Shout before running at her. She smirked and ran the other way. You chased her with Anger and Hate. You wanted to beat her to the ground and make her pay for all of the stupid words or shit she's done to you this year. In ten minutes you decided to go back inside. You lay on your couch, freezing cold.

You go back to your room after a while. You watch from your window and see a purple blur run by from a little far away. Another purple blur following that one. Then a green. Then a gray and black. You recognized those blurs. The first, Bonnie. The second, Vincent. The third was Jeremy. And the fourth, Mike.

Vincent, Jeremy, and Mike all had Bonnie Cornered against a brick wall. They started pelting him with, what you thought, were snow balls. They were really rocks with snow on them. Bonnie was hit in the face by each "Snow Ball". His face was soon bleeding from his nose and mouth. You rush outside to help. 

"Run you little purple bitch! Or are you too chicken to do that too!" Mike shouted at Bonnie.

"I-I-I...." Bonnie stuttered as he fell to his knees, shivering and bleeding. You walk up behind Vincent elbowing him in the back. He cursed and turned around to you. You try to do the same to his stomach but he grabs your arm and stops you. He jerks you close to him. 

"Hey now Babe. Don't make me teach you a lesson too." Vincent whispered in your ear. You pull away Vincent.

"Just-Just leave him alone." You speak confidentially.

"Now (Y/N)......my sweet....sweet (Y/N). I guess I will have to teach you a lesson too? You should know not to argue with me." Vincent said and shook his head.

"What a shame." Vincent said and elbowed you in your gut. You gasp for air and fall forward, beside Bonnie. He looks at you sadly, wanting to help. You look up at Vincent and his friends, scared. They all look down at you, smirking, ready to throw their rocks with snow covering them. You lower your head, ready for what they have to bring.