{Chapter Ten}

----One Week Earlier----

Your body laid in the warm water, You felt happy inside. Happy that it would be over soon enough. The water made your hair sway, everything was peaceful. You inhaled water, not minding it. Your throat felt the need to cough and your body wanted to come up, but you wouldn't allow it. Your vision began to cloud up, loosing cautiousness. You heard muffled words from outside to door, due to the water. You recognized your mothers voice an someone else's. There was a knock on the door, it was soft.

"(Y-Y/N)?" The quiet voice asked. You knew that voice, Bonnie. You quickly came up, gasping for air and coughing.

"(Y-Y/N)?! What's going on?! Are you alright?!" Bonnie asked, concerned. You Kept inhaling air rapidly, your lungs filled with water. Bonnie tried opening the door, the knob rattling.

"(Y/N)! Open the door!" Bonnie yelled. "I'll open it my self!"

He started banging on the door, the rope getting loose. Finally the rope undid itself and the door whipped open. You sat in a tub full of water, coughing. Your face was all busted and bruised. Bonnie hurried over to you and picked you up, carrying you out of the bathroom. He pulled you into your room and placed you gently on your bed, closing the door. He walked over to you and pulled your soaking wet sweater off, revealing all of your scars and burns, bruises and cuts. Bonnie grabbed your arm and kissed each cut, making you turn a little red, still coughing. He pulled you close, hugging you.

"(Y/N)........it's not worth it."